Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

counter-fest

juggles consist of simple launcher + PPPP strings

retarded environmental damage

no sense of frame advantage

no okizemes

thats just the from the past DOA games

DOA4 is more fleshed out and yet its deeper than the previous DOA games but its retarded new stun system forces stupid mind games.

Funny how lemkids try to ignore this post, the new hole in their smelly bodies must hurt :meh:DoA was shit, is shit and always will be shit.

Exactly. So many fighters out there are stiff as hell.

DoA tries to be so fluid it has become a buttonmasher with weak controls. Exactly. Lemmkids are so fucking noob on fighters.

Its no wonder, actually, they only got DoA and Kung Fu Chaos last gen. :meh:

Meanwhile the PS2 (no GC B)) got the best and worst of fighters. Tekken, VF, KoF, Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom ... lemmkids have no right to talk when they only got DoA. :D:D

DoA is seriously weak.. Only reason lemmons got it in the first place is because Itagaki got couldn't deal with the competition on the PS2, His fighter was so weak nobody bothered with it. He then ran to microsoft where it became "good" all of a sudden, just because it was all the lemmings had. Lemmkids won't read that. They don't go well with perfect logic. :shakes:Lemmings have real bad taste in fighters. B)

Fuck Tekken's combos, I might as well kick 'em while their in the air and down. B)

Superior juggling system ftw. B)

:D:D:D

I just proved how shitty Tekken is with its floaty combos. Stupid retards ftl (you).

You can't even pull off those juggling unless you know what you're doing. :meh:

Again, juggling system in Tekken requires timing because the buttons are pressure sensitive.

YOU CAN'T just juggle around. And there are moves that initiate a juggle, which, again, are hard to pull off. You played Tekken, and you probably know this.

If you disagree, you're a damn moron.

the ps2 controller does not have pressure sensitive buttons though

lemmings think halo2 is the best game in exsistance. I'm sure they wont mind the shallowness if Shitty DOA.

lemmkids.

stop making accusations, you don't know shit.

He's right, most lemmings think Halo is the best game ever made, and most of them actually do think practically everything was started with xbox.

They will often say "Halo was the first game to do ______" despite the fact that it was probably in quite a few games years before that.

Fuck Tekken's combos, I might as well kick 'em while their in the air and down. B)

:D:D:D

I just proved how shitty Tekken is with its floaty combos. Stupid retards ftl (you).

Again, juggling system in Tekken requires timing because the buttons are pressure sensitive.

YOU CAN'T just juggle around. And there are moves that initiate a juggle, which, again, are hard to pull off. You played Tekken, and you probably know this.

the ps2 controller does not have pressure sensitive buttons though LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :LD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

J:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LMFAO LMFAO B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fuck Tekken's combos, I might as well kick 'em while their in the air and down. :D

B):D:D

You can't even pull off those juggling unless you know what you're doing. B)

the ps2 controller does not have pressure sensitive buttons though :meh:

B):D:D

the ps2 controller does not have pressure sensitive buttons though LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :LD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

J:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D LMFAO LMFAO B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol: :lol: :D

This thread can't get any better from here :D expect masses of "lemmkids" posts.

Did i just see some lemkid saying that DOA is better than Tekken? B)

This whole thread became a disgusting display of bad taste in fighters. :meh:It's good to see that lemmings haven't consumed you completely :D Eva will make a comeback. B)

Did i just see some lemkid saying that DOA is better than Tekken? :D

This whole thread became a disgusting display of bad taste in fighters. B)It's good to see that lemmings haven't consumed you completely B)

STFU, you're both closet cows :meh: