Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

Last time I come to you guys for advice for ANYTHING,

I mistook this for a friendly, helpful community.

Root's advice was tough, but fair. It's less about saving face, more about better luck next time.

"text game" jesus fucking christ. Just call her when you wnt to hang out, or txt her to make plans. start this bullshit you call flirting in person. Fuck you kids are insane these days with thse txt conversations.

You are getting old son.

Yet I bang girls of all ages. My style works just fine thanks, and I don't need to have conversations all day with multiple women. shit's lame, but maybe this generation of beta males enjoy it.

believe it or not girls appreciate a phone call, it shows confidence and is a nice change from the man-children who only communicate when they can think about what they're going to say. I call with purpose and authority, and the women bow to it. :geese:

EDIT - I'm not against texting in general, just if you're maintaining conversations in order to make things more comfortable in person.

Old man.

have fun texting :tard:
  • Upvote 1

CK she prolly wanted you to ask her out sooner than later, or at least try. MWash is right, 'cuz frankly, the longer you text, the more puss you're gonna end up looking. It's in the nature of the relationship. Also you said you didn't like Sykrim, (ok a challenge), then pussed out and took her side in seconds. Even laughed when you prolly didn't think it was that funny. But that's the point.. the longer you text..

Best piece of advice I can give on women in my extensive, extensive experience... is that they like a bad boy who they believe is a sweet guy beneath the tough exterior... a guys who cares, but doesn't want to show it... a guy who's confident but not desperate... but also a badass who protects them... do whatever you need to do to portray yourself in that light.

why can't they let me be my damn myself. :Jeff: not like men ever trip over a woman's personality, or if she's shy, or if she's not leading, or she... exhibits all other aspects of being human. :] Women run this shit and aren't held accountable for anything. Men should've stopped playing into this hundreds of years ago.

Edited by kokujin

Last time I come to you guys for advice for ANYTHING,

I mistook this for a friendly, helpful community.

are you mental?

2-3 people here including me which you totally ignored cause you are a pussy and afraid of asking her out gave out extremely good advice

Mindwash nailed it , you could be out hanging with her and kissing her sweet gamer lips now if you just called her instead of texting.

but no ;( ;( ;( bububu ill never ask for advice cause the advice i get is for men

SW Players :tom:

Fuck you guys, I got head from a girl last week, and I've got a date tonight with another girl which I also imagine will end in fellatio.

She never let me hit

She gave me dome twice

She blowin up my phone, that's that bitch I don't like

Bro this one is gone You just said Pokemon is the cutest pic ever Keep talking if you want to be friends but if you are hoping to bag this one, you have blown it especially if she has a bf. Shit you shouldn't have bothered with the texting you should have asked her for coffee first thing If you want to aim to salvage this, cut out all videogame talk. That is not some unique magical thing you guys share an nearest for. 90% of guys game and hardcore gamers just have an awful, awful stigma. I would never tell a girl that I'm a big gamer even if she was. Shit, I'd probably tease her for it and she would love it

"text game" jesus fucking christ. Just call her when you wnt to hang out, or txt her to make plans. start this bullshit you call flirting in person. Fuck you kids are insane these days with thse txt conversations.

You are getting old son.

Yet I bang girls of all ages. My style works just fine thanks, and I don't need to have conversations all day with multiple women. shit's lame, but maybe this generation of beta males enjoy it.

believe it or not girls appreciate a phone call, it shows confidence and is a nice change from the man-children who only communicate when they can think about what they're going to say. I call with purpose and authority, and the women bow to it. :geese:

EDIT - I'm not against texting in general, just if you're maintaining conversations in order to make things more comfortable in person.

Texting is a massive trap, Mindwash is right. Calling solves many problems

1) you don't have to text her non stop if she is a texter

2) most guys don't call so you stand out

3) you shouldn't call or text right away any how. Call a couple days later and gauge how she remembers you, it will be important

4) texting wastes valuable discussions you could be having in person

SW Players :tom:

Fuck you guys, I got head from a girl last week, and I've got a date tonight with another girl which I also imagine will end in fellatio.

completely not true, because if it WAS true, you would have no need to make this thread in the first place :reg: