Immigrant concern to propel Swedish far right party to second place. Leftist party admits mistakes

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

They ARE valid.............they can't prove that its invalid. They really can't because they're going to find a witness or a document from 30 years ago. Birth certificates that show a birth through a mid-wife is 100% LEGAL in the United States.

They are within the law to investigate.................but they are not within the law to detain US citizens in immigration courts unless they prove they are not valid documents FIRST.

They are VALID Americans unless proven otherwise. Not the other way around.

If you don't agree with that, you are not a real American who really upholds basic American rights.

Yeah? Just like you can't be arrested for a crime and be jailed until your guilt or innocence is determined?

You're a fucking moron, the justice system isn't this fantasy land that you want it to be. Even if you are innocent that doesn't mean you cannot be jailed, that doesn't mean you cannot be pushed through the courts.

As an American I want to ensure that real Americans are protected, our citizenship is sacred and if there's vermin hiding in our ranks who have fraudulently manipulated documents to be granted unwarranted citizenship I want them exposed, outed and deported. 

They're not citizens, they have no right to be here and more power to the justice system for removing them. 

Edited by Legal US Citizen
5 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Yeah? Just like you can't be arrested for a crime and be jailed until your guilt or innocence is determined?

You're a fucking moron, the justice system isn't this fantasy land that you want it to be. Even if you are innocent that doesn't mean you cannot be jailed, that doesn't mean you cannot be pushed through the courts.

As an American I want to ensure that real Americans are protected, our citizenship is sacred and if there's vermin hiding in our ranks I want them exposed, outed and deported. 

Except there IS NO CRIME.

This is more like you are accused of tax fraud, but you can't be arrested unless law enforcement ALREADY HAS PROOF that you have committed.

Your analogy doesn't work.

These simply aren't prosecutable, because there's no evidence. Which means somebody within the Trump Administration is directing ICE to come after these people.

Its clearly racially motivated.

You are not a real American is you make excuses for other American-born citizens to have their rights revoked.  There is absolutely no excuse when it comes to due process.  NONE, Absolutely NONE. But we know why you support, you clearly do exhibit racist behavior.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Except there IS NO CRIME.

This is more like you are accused of tax fraud, but you can't be arrested unless law enforcement ALREADY HAS PROOF that you have committed.

Your analogy doesn't work.

These simply aren't prosecutable, because there's no evidence. Which means somebody within the Trump Administration is directing ICE to come after these people.

Its clearly racially motivated.

You are not a real American is you make excuses for other American-born citizens to have their rights revoked.  There is absolutely no excuse when it comes to due process.  NONE, Absolutely NONE. But we know why you support, you clearly do exhibit racist behavior.

I'm not interested in your delusions.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is hiring several dozen lawyers and immigration officers to review cases of immigrants who were ordered deported and are suspected of using fake identities to later get green cards and citizenship through naturalization.

You're a fucking crackpot.

Just now, Legal US Citizen said:

I'm not interested in your delusions.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is hiring several dozen lawyers and immigration officers to review cases of immigrants who were ordered deported and are suspected of using fake identities to later get green cards and citizenship through naturalization.

You're a fucking crackpot.

No.......................No....................NO

You are absolutely wrong with what MC typed at the beginning of this thread.

Let dumb it down for you.

-There were people born in south Texas

-They were born via mid-wife birth. Not at a hospital

-This has been going on for MANY decades

-Trump's White House is "reviewing" these births because some mid-wives have said that they've given birth in Mexico and then said it occurred in the US

-American citizens, who have lived here all this time, and some who have been in the military, have been getting detained in immigration courts.

That is what is happening.

Do you understand what I just typed? Yes or No?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No.......................No....................NO

You are absolutely wrong with what MC typed at the beginning of this thread.

Let dumb it down for you.

-There were people born in south Texas

-They were born via mid-wife birth. Not at a hospital

-This has been going on for MANY decades

-Trump's White House is "reviewing" these births because some mid-wives have said that they've given birth in Mexico and then said it occurred in the US

-American citizens, who have lived here all this time, and some who have been in the military, have been getting detained in immigration courts.

That is what is happening.

Do you understand what I just typed? Yes or No?

It's not that I don't understand what you just typed, it's that I don't care what you typed, because you're a pro illegal alien moron. 

It's not that I don't understand what you just typed, it's that I don't care what you typed

You don't care, because those Americans are of Hispanic background.

Yes.................that means you are racist.

Thank you for clearly admitting that. It also means that you aren't a real American who actually believes in Amereican values.  Good to know.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You don't care, because those Americans are of Hispanic background.

Yes.................that means you are racist.

Thank you for clearly admitting that. It also means that you aren't a real American who actually believes in Amereican values.  Good to know.

You're not even American period, good day. 

You're not even American period, good day. 

Believe me, one of us is correct in what we claimed.

And its not you. Its funny because you have been told in plenty of ways about my status...............and you still want to call me an illegal.

Which also proves my point, that you are WANTING TO USE that phrase as a derogatory term. A racist derogatory term. Thanks for helping on that, as well.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Believe me, one of us is correct in what we claimed.

And its not you. Its funny because you have been told in plenty of ways about my status...............and you still want to call me an illegal.

Which also proves my point, that you are WANTING TO USE that phrase as a derogatory term. A racist derogatory term. Thanks for helping on that, as well.

Reported to be deported.

1 minute ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Reported to be deported.

Good to see that you just continue to out yourself as a racist.

I love how you got nothing else to cling on. And I love how it still doesn't work. LOL

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Good to see that you just continue to out yourself as a racist.

I love how you got nothing else to cling on. And I love how it still doesn't work. LOL

I just don't care to engage you seriously, nothing you say can be taken seriously. 

I just don't care to engage you seriously, nothing you say can be taken seriously. 

LOL, I love how he doesn't know what to do, and it pisses you off.

Who'd of thought that racists are generally bitter throughout the day??  Not me. lol

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, I love how he doesn't know what to do, and it pisses you off.

Who'd of thought that racists are generally bitter throughout the day??  Not me. lol

There you go again acting as if you're talking to a crowd, no one's here Jerry. 

2 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

There you go again acting as if you're talking to a crowd, no one's here Jerry. 

Sure there are.................racists like you.

And you WILL remain here, because of how much you hate hispanics. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Remij locked this topic