PUBG 1.0 now out on Xbox

So they're at 9 million already on Xbox and about 60 million on PC.  That's impressive as fuck, god damn.

There's room enough for 2 or 3 of these kinds of games imo.  Fortnite is on another level though.. they're probably over 150 million across all platforms at this point.. :vince: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

So they're at 9 million already on Xbox and about 60 million on PC.  That's impressive as fuck, god damn.

There's room enough for 2 or 3 of these kinds of games imo.  Fortnite is on another level though.. they're probably over 150 million across all platforms at this point.. :vince: 

Yea 100 million on kid's tablets

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I don't play that shit.  I don't play PUBG either.. dumbass. :lemming: 

Good for you on Fortnite but you're definitely missing out on PUBG. If you like squad based military shooters it doesn't get much better

Edited by Vini
6 minutes ago, Vini said:

Good for you on Fortnite but you're definitely missing out on PUBG. If you like squad based military shooters it doesn't get much better

I own it and played it for a bit.  I'm not a MP shooter kind of guy anymore though.  I've spent maybe all of 15 min in Fortnite though... definitely not my shit.  I just dl'd it to try it because it was free.

Still doesn't change the fact that while both are insanely popular, Fortnite is much bigger.. appeals to more people.  You gotta give EPIC credit for what they did with that franchise.  They turned a certified flop into the biggest game of all time.

I like shit like that.

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I own it and played it for a bit.  I'm not a MP shooter kind of guy anymore though.  I've spent maybe all of 15 min in Fortnite though... definitely not my shit.  I just dl'd it to try it because it was free.

Still doesn't change the fact that while both are insanely popular, Fortnite is much bigger.. appeals to more people.  You gotta give EPIC credit for what they did with that franchise.  They turned a certified flop into the biggest game of all time.

I like shit like that.

They just copied and gave it an Overwatch skin treatment, nothing remarkable about their success or worthy of praise

Edited by bhytre
51 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I like shit like that.

biggest game of all time. :D 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Maybe I should give this a chance . I liked fortnite bit the building stuff was gay 

Remij will this run good on my PC ? It was junk on Xbox when I tried the free demo 

It'll run better than your xbox.. that's for sure lmao.

I don't know how it is now though.  They've released some performance updates so it's probably better now than before.

Everyone plays this shit on very low anyway lol