Are male Feminists, Feminists just because they think it will get them laid?

If Feminism Is Going to Accomplish Anything, We Male Allies Need to Get Laid More

https://medium.com/@johngregory_54143/if-feminism-is-going-to-accomplish-anything-we-male-allies-need-to-get-laid-more-8322c2630b1d

"But I have needs, you know? How am I supposed to campaign for women’s rights when the very same women I’m trying to help refuse to give me sex? Is that equality?"

Bawahaha

Edited by Aza Team 2019

"Men like me are extremely valuable to feminism. You need me on your side. When I’m at a bar with the guys and someone makes a sexist remark, I’m the first and loudest one to remind them that’s not ok. I’ve lost male friendships sticking up for women and if given the chance, I’d do it all over again. Isn’t that worth a little sugar? I think I’m being pretty reasonable here. If feminists want to keep men like me on the front lines fighting for your equality, the least you could do is throw me a pity fuck once in a while."

:laff:

For the past 6 months Davey Thompson has attended every meeting of his local feminist group.

With passionate speeches he has denounced the evils of the male gender and held himself up as an exception.

He’s held back tears as he announced that he is a shining light among the scum and how he’s sick and tired of men not being just like him.

For the past 6 months Davey Thompson has attended every meeting of his local feminist group.

With passionate speeches he has denounced the evils of the male gender and held himself up as an exception.

He’s held back tears as he announced that he is a shining light among the scum and how he’s sick and tired of men not being just like him.

But it’s starting to grow thin.

“How much longer am I going to have say all this man hating stuff before one of these broads blows me?”

“I mean just last week I told them all that I’m ashamed of myself and my gender”

“They all tell me I’m a hero and I’m not like the other pigs but I always thought heroes were up to their necks in pussy”

Davey was born with neither looks or personality and he knew from a young age that the only way he would get attention from women was being the “nice guy”.

“I sit there and agree with everything they say. I even tell them how funny they are”

“It’s bloody insane but a man can put up with an awful lot if there’s a chance of some action at the end of it”

The Times also spoke with Susie Wilder, a woman in Davey’s feminist group, and she confirmed everyone knew what his motives were but they kept him around as it adds credibility to their message.

“If we’ve got men saying other men are evil then how can anyone argue?”

“Why would he lie?”

I hope you see that piece is sarcasm, guys who call themselves feminists to get pussy are not really feminists, that's the point.

But anyways, it depends what you mean by feminism, there are feminists I agree a lot with almost completely but there's a portion of the new feminist millennial version that I can't digest. So I have no idea if I'm a feminist or not nor do I care so much about labeling myself.

I have dated self-identified feminists and I have found they're not the crazy man-hating stereotype many in the right make out to be. I have found they're actually very intelligent and understanding of men too or at least they are really interested to listen to what men have to say as long as they don't do it in insulting or disrespectful ways. Of course there are other feminists that are exactly like the stereotype but I wouldn't date one of them. The concept of feminism is now used so widely and to cover so many subjects that I think it is losing its usefulness as a category, that's why relatively few women and even less men identify themselves as feminists, they don't want to be thrown into a bag with all that confusing mess.

2 minutes ago, dakur said:

I hope you see that piece is sarcasm, guys who call themselves feminists to get pussy are not really feminists, that's the point.

But anyways, it depends what you mean by feminism, there are feminists I agree a lot with almost completely but there's a portion of the new feminist millennial version that I can't digest. So I have no idea if I'm a feminist or not nor do I care so much about labeling myself.

I have dated self-identified feminists and I have found they're not the crazy man-hating stereotype many in the right make out to be. I have found they're actually very intelligent and understanding of men too or at least they are really interested to listen to what men have to say as long as they don't do it in insulting or disrespectful ways. Of course there are other feminists that are exactly like the stereotype but I wouldn't date one of them. The concept of feminism is now used so widely and to cover so many subjects that I think it is losing its usefulness as a category, that's why relatively few women and even less men identify themselves as feminists, they don't want to be thrown into a bag with all that confusing mess.

We're talking about male feminists here.