Nvidia RTX Reviews

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEYJ8091296&cm_re=xbox_one_x-_-68-105-245-_-Product $499, ready to play    Vs. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc

Fatality 

pweeze pay attenshun to me remipee   chrytre

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

the butt = hurt.

:tom: off da charts.

Indeed.  It's quite hilarious LOL.  It's only ever the Lemshits that get completely fucking butt-blasted over this stuff.

By far the most insecure faction out there :D 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Indeed.  It's quite hilarious LOL.  It's only ever the Lemshits that get completely fucking butt-blasted over this stuff.

you could plug in an nvidia 2080 and NOT INSTALL the drivers.............and it would still outperform the X1X when running games.:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you could plug in an nvidia 2080 and NOT INSTALL the drivers.............and it would still outperform the X1X when running games.:tom:

For most games you literally could.. since they don't exist on Xbox :kaz: 

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Do you not read what you write? You lose your mind as soon as I begin :D

Nope.  But you definitely are... every time PC comes up.   You overly try to compensate for the fact that Xbox gets about 1/2 the games that PC/PS4 players get, and that it has no exclusives.. by trying to talk up the power and value of the system.  Except you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that...  There's less value in those $500... The console has about a year left until it's completely outdated by another console.. There's no making up for the fact that you spent $800 to buy a PC to play games that don't release on your console... there's no making up for the fact that high end PCs are many times more powerful than your console....  Sorry but that's just facts.

28 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  But you definitely are... every time PC comes up.   You overly try to compensate for the fact that Xbox gets about 1/2 the games that PC/PS4 players get, and that it has no exclusives.. by trying to talk up the power and value of the system.  Except you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that...  There's less value in those $500... The console has about a year left until it's completely outdated by another console.. There's no making up for the fact that you spent $800 to buy a PC to play games that don't release on your console... there's no making up for the fact that high end PCs are many times more powerful than your console....  Sorry but that's just facts.

You live in a fantasy world :D

Please tell me the games ive bought on my new PC.  You can see....the only game I bought was Planet Coaster. LMFAO

I bought a new PC cause my old one took 45 minutes to boot. Sure, ill play some games not on Xbox. A very, very small amount. Honestly all I'm looking to get in the future is DQ

Never said high end PCS are more powerful, but the FACT that you need a 1070 to consistently match xbox X proves my point. That's a 400 dollar minimum video card. lol. owned