Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beta Bux Romeo

Eurogamer: Google and Xbox just started the next platform war And this one will be different.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

So MS will release a brick with no exclusives. Do you even realize how unappealing this sounds.

Guess you missed the part where they have more 1st party studios than Sony does 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony opened up 3 VR studios in one year alone, expanded Guerilla into a two game studio from one, open up an AAA budget studio to take over Uncharted. Santa Monica will expand to handle God of War 2 and a new Cory Balrog IP.

 

That's literally 6 new game teams in one year, and thats what we alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

So MS will release a brick with no exclusives. Do you even realize how unappealing this sounds.

people will purchase and Xbox to play games that they can play on their smartphone :grimaceleft:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

people will purchase and Xbox to play games that they can play on their smartphone :grimaceleft:

Yes people will use their phone as a main gaming platform lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Sony opened up 3 VR studios in one year alone, expanded Guerilla into a two game studio from one, open up an AAA budget studio to take over Uncharted. Santa Monica will expand to handle God of War 2 and a new Cory Balrog IP.

 

That's literally 6 new game teams in one year, and thats what we alone.

And that's what we alone ? 

 

Counting VR studios lmao . That's a difference console .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yes people will use their phone as a main gaming platform lmao 

they will stream to their Tablet, Phone, PC ane Switch. 

 

No need for XBox hardware. :blessed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

they will stream to their Tablet, Phone, PC ane Switch. 

 

No need for XBox hardware. :blessed:

Ok so I'm still failing to see the negative? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XBox on Switch will do MAJOR damage to the XBox hardware. If they go the full distance with PS5, the XBox will merely be a transition brick before streaming can take off.

 

Lemmings are in a cognitive disonnance again if hardware or streaming matters more. Phil fucked them good. God bless him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

XBox on Switch will do MAJOR damage to the XBox hardware. If they go the full distance with PS5, the XBox will merely be a transition brick before streaming can take off.

 

Lemmings are in a cognitive disonnance again if hardware or streaming matters more. Phil fucked them good. God bless him

What are the negatives ? People who still want the most powerful game box can buy an Xbox .

And people who want to stream games on tablets and phones can do so .

 

Ms wants you to subscribe to the service .  . They don't care where you do it .

 

You're an idiot lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

What are the negatives ? People who still want the most powerful game box can buy an Xbox .

And people who want to stream games on tablets and phones can do so .

 

Ms wants you to subscribe to the service .  . They don't care where you do it .

 

You're an idiot lol 

People want the box with exclusives you delusional fuck, especially if it's cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

People want the box with exclusives you delusional fuck, especially if it's cheaper.

The box isn't what Ms cares about . The box is there for userbase . What Ms is doing is gaining a much bigger userbase for the people that don't want to buy a 400 500 dollar box .

 

Nobody is making much money off the box . They make money on the software sold for that box .

 

Are you really this stupid ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if only msoft had quality software, outside of the forza games. let's hope these "studios" make something decent. gears and halo are dead franchises. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Gears and Halo are far from dead 

their last games were terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The box isn't what Ms cares about . The box is there for userbase . What Ms is doing is gaining a much bigger userbase for the people that don't want to buy a 400 500 dollar box .

 

Nobody is making much money off the box . They make money on the software sold for that box .

 

Are you really this stupid ?

More Boxes sold = more software sold.

 

How can you not see that? Seriously.. are you that dense? 

 

Of course they cared about userbase... userbase of XB1 hardware drives software sales, XBL subs, Gamepass subs etc. 

 

Aza is right.... Lemmings have gone full on delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

their last games were terrible. 

Idk about that . Campaign wise they weren't the best , but they were still pretty good .

Halo 5 mp is the best Halo mp has ever been . And gears mp is gears mp and having that at 60fps for the first thing was pretty cool thing .

 

Not being the best campaign in the franchise doesn't mean the games are dead 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Idk about that . Campaign wise they weren't the best , but they were still pretty good .

Halo 5 mp is the best Halo mp has ever been . And gears mp is gears mp and having that at 60fps for the first thing was pretty cool thing .

 

Not being the best campaign in the franchise doesn't mean the games are dead 

eh i'll give you that. i didn't do the multiplayer, but both underwhelmed with their campaigns. i hope MS can get some memorable campaigns again. gears 1/halo 1 were  godly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×