I'm buying diablo 3 for switch

My Xbox One is boxed up in my closet and I can't even imagine a game on the horizon that will make me pull it out. :D Literally nothing announced for 2019 except CrackDud 3 and that'll either be cancelled or shat out in a hurry to 5.0-6.0 range scores like SoT, Recore, State of Decay, We Happy Few, that game's not even worth an $8 sub to Lamepass.

Session is the only game, and again it's a Console Launch (also on PC also on PlayStation) exclusive. Rather just wait for it on PS4.

oh, also The Last Night, but that's day one on Mac. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Isn't this one of the countless dumb things sheep have bolstered the Switch for?

"It's great because I can take a shit and keep playing"

Yeah, I've seen that I don't know how many times, even from people on this forum. 

It's different when it is on a portable machine.  And for the record I don't use my Switch on the toilet.  I don't want to get shit on it.  That is also why my Switch is far away from my Xbox.  

RMAH has been removed months after launch of the OG D3. what the fuck are you talking about?? 

Also, D3 still sucks. Enjoy it for the handheld version on switch but Path of Exile is the real diablo 3. Noobs. :shake: