FH4 is outselling AC:O in the UK at retail (both PS and Xbox combined)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL you guys pay for XBL OWNED   Oh my Pc? Yeah, cost 3000 dollars but I save 5 dollars on steam sales   ROOOOFFLLL

FireMark Nerdo Extreme is only 12 dollars on STEAMingpileofshit   "FireMark Nerdo is SOO EXTREEEMMMEEEEEE that my RTXchange *slowmotion*-LITREALLLLLYYYYYYYY Caught. On. FIIIIIIIYYYAAAHHHHH!!

"I can't wait to force myself through the game on this PS4 Pro. I'm going to experience everything it has to offer here, it's horrible but I will burn myself out on this game on this shit platform. Wh

Just now, Remij_ said:

Wanting to upgrade for a single game... when you don't game on it hardly... and other games run perfectly?

Please Jon...:mj: 

You want to upgrade your PC.... Dynashit also wants to upgrade his PC... 

You two idiots are getting ready for the inevitable :blessed: 

Well 4k/HDR/55 inch TV >> 1080p 32 inch monitor

And yeah, I can play most games I have  at high settings with exception for settings that eat VR. So Forza I have to set textures and other VRAM options to medium.

I only tried a few other new games but all ran pretty much 60fps on high settings.

It IS mainly for Forza that I want to upgrade.

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Color gfx too expensive after having to buy a PS4 on top to be able to play worst RDR 2 :rofl: 

THHBFK :D Well lets admit we were wrong, pretty sure there is shit brown thrown in for the SHITMITS :mj:

FireMark Nerdo Extreme is only 12 dollars on STEAMingpileofshit :adhd:

"FireMark Nerdo is SOO EXTREEEMMMEEEEEE that my RTXchange *slowmotion*-LITREALLLLLYYYYYYYY Caught. On. FIIIIIIIYYYAAAHHHHH!! WeplayinwithFIYAH" - RemStink

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Well 4k/HDR/55 inch TV >> 1080p 32 inch monitor

And yeah, I can play most games I have  at high settings with exception for settings that eat VR. So Forza I have to set textures and other VRAM options to medium.

I only tried a few other new games but all ran pretty much 60fps on high settings.

It IS mainly for Forza that I want to upgrade.

First you said it wasn't for games at all... now you're wanting to upgrade.  Why would you upgrade for Forza... when the X1X does 4K 30 and 1080p 60?

What you're saying makes NO FUCKING SENSE at all.  You wanting to upgrade for a game that's already on X1X goes against everything you say about the console being good enough.  So either that's bullshit, or there's other reasons.

But who cares... you're just playing your part of butthurt lemming.  You probably want to upgrade for SSoD on PC at 60fps :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

First you said it wasn't for games at all... now you're wanting to upgrade.  Why would you upgrade for Forza... when the X1X does 4K 30 and 1080p 60?

What you're saying makes NO FUCKING SENSE at all.  You wanting to upgrade for a game that's already on X1X goes against everything you say about the console being good enough.  So either that's bullshit, or there's other reasons.

But who cares... you're just playing your part of butthurt lemming.  You probably want to upgrade for SSoD on PC at 60fps :juggle: 

Because its annoying that I have to set things to medium. My PC is in my bedroom. I don't have an X in my bedroom. I don't even know what SSOD is

Just now, Jon2B said:

Because its annoying that I have to set things to medium. My PC is in my bedroom. I don't have an X in my bedroom. I don't even know what SSOD is

bu but you don't game much on it...

LMAO just fucking STOP JonBupgrading :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

bu but you don't game much on it...

LMAO just fucking STOP JonBupgrading :tom: 

I play old fighting games my 750ti ran and yakuza and forza. Messing with D2 since it was free.

oh Sunset, I wont need to upgrade to play that at 108060