FH4 is outselling AC:O in the UK at retail (both PS and Xbox combined)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL you guys pay for XBL OWNED   Oh my Pc? Yeah, cost 3000 dollars but I save 5 dollars on steam sales   ROOOOFFLLL

FireMark Nerdo Extreme is only 12 dollars on STEAMingpileofshit   "FireMark Nerdo is SOO EXTREEEMMMEEEEEE that my RTXchange *slowmotion*-LITREALLLLLYYYYYYYY Caught. On. FIIIIIIIYYYAAAHHHHH!!

"I can't wait to force myself through the game on this PS4 Pro. I'm going to experience everything it has to offer here, it's horrible but I will burn myself out on this game on this shit platform. Wh

48 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope, they adjusted it in the Extreme setting specifically.  And the draw distance of foliage was always the same as X1X.  This extended it further.  

And no... the static geometry is not superior.  Go ahead and post a pic... I'll match it and we'll zoom in 300% :reg: 

Damn, you're really butthurt about PC aren't you?  LMAO... deal with it.  Every Xbox digital sale is a PC sale.  MS doesn't give a shit where you play it.  They're opening up their ecosystem so anyone can play.  They don't care about differentiating sales, because it's literally nothing for them to support the PC.  Them supporting PC and Win 10 is more important than keeping the Xbox ecosystem solely confined to the console.  LMAO think about that for a second.  Their entire platform has been unified so that it doesn't fucking matter.

And you idiots are paying for Live while we just play on that shit... I mean, I DO get why you're buttblasted..rofl

This is what PC gaming has become...

"Go ahead and post a pic... I'll match it and we'll zoom in 300%"

:hest: Your DF god already confirmed it, he showed it, he compared it directly. Game over. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Neither of you idiots are playing RDR2... the only game worth playing on your X1X... until the PC version releases and embarrasses it. :kaz: 

This dumbass is on repeat, like a daily PC crash lmao. Already have the game you idiot, I've been playing SC6 though and well, I'll play RDR2 sometimes this week. I have that option, on Xbox :tom: 

Edited by bhytre
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is what PC gaming has become...

"Go ahead and post a pic... I'll match it and we'll zoom in 300%"

:hest: Your DF god already confirmed it, he showed it, he compared it directly. Game over. 

PC gaming has become... PC gaming + Xbox gaming.....  ROFL.  We could post video? ... but 2-3x the fps isn't really fair is it? ROFL idiot :rofl: 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

This dumbass is on repeat, like a daily PC crash lmao. Already have the game you idiot, I've been playing playing SC6 though and well, I'll play RDR2 sometimes this week. I have that option, on Xbox :tom: 

Bu but I'll get around to it :cry:   GOTG people... I'll get around to it laterz doe :tear2:    

:lawl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Bu but I'll get around to it :cry:   GOTG people... I'll get around to it laterz doe :tear2:    

:lawl: 

Foaming from the mouth this hard, I play the games I buy not just run it for 5 minutes to test its graphics like some substitute benchmark   :tom:

Half resowution is bettah than no resowution :tear2: lmfao :kaz:

Bleeding ass Remipee :will: 

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Foaming from the mouth this hard, I play the games I buy not just run it for 5 minutes to test its graphics like some substitute benchmark   :tom:

Except "the gotg best on X1X" ... can't be bothered to play that day one... but expect other people to care that it's not on their platform yet.. least of which someone who's playing it :mj: 

RDR2 will come to PC... you are going to be so buttblasted..  It's ok.. I can wait to own you with it.. it will be glorious :blessed:  

What are you, still 13? Waaah play it day one or it don't mattah! :cries:

Stfu with that permavirgin shit :mj:I have other obligations too , I can skip a week or two to play a damn videogame lmao, besides it's not going anywhere, it's on Xbox not on PC :roff: 

You just wait® :fatcruise:

Edited by bhytre
6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Except "the gotg best on X1X" ... can't be bothered to play that day one... but expect other people to care that it's not on their platform yet.. least of which someone who's playing it :mj: 

RDR2 will come to PC... you are going to be so buttblasted..  It's ok.. I can wait to own you with it.. it will be glorious :blessed:  

"I can't wait to force myself through the game on this PS4 Pro. I'm going to experience everything it has to offer here, it's horrible but I will burn myself out on this game on this shit platform. When this game has years since lost its relevance, I no longer have interest in it as I played it on the Pro and a PC version comes out, I will own you by playing it for 10 minutes, benchmark it, screenshot it and then never touch it again "

This is your reality :hest:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"I can't wait to force myself through the game on this PS4 Pro. I'm going to experience everything it has to offer here, it's horrible but I will burn myself out on this game on this shit platform. When this game has years since lost its relevance, I no longer have interest in it as I played it on the Pro and a PC version comes out, I will own you by playing it for 10 minutes, benchmark it, screenshot it and then never touch it again "

This is your reality :hest:

The reality is the Xbox sucks... and the game will be best on PC... and me playing the PS4 version doesn't change any of that :kaz: