Play History Make History Trailer

Just now, Jon2B said:

1440p and no games Lmfao 

But but with this additional 300 add on and Tetris :tear2:

ROFL 

1440p? I wasn't suckered into buying three PS4s like you did with Xbox this gen, Johhny. I'm still on my first.:jordan3:

Yeah because I bought my PSVR exclusively for Tetris. :mj: Oh wait, just another excellent game not coming to Xbox.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does take around an hour to do the "campaign", but unless you suck ass in Tetris it could take longer or be even shorter if you're good. The extra modes and content are insane. You'll be playing th

My PSVR gets more usage than my Switch, I literally have not bought a game for it since Super Mario Oddesey...

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

1440p? I wasn't suckered into buying three PS4s like you did with Xbox this gen, Johhny. I'm still on my first.:jordan3:

Yeah because I bought my PSVR exclusively for Tetris. :mj: Oh wait, just another excellent game not coming to Xbox.

Lol being stuck in last gen ROFL 

Talk about being suckered then buying psvr and hyping 5.0 from flops :D

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lol being stuck in last gen ROFL 

Talk about being suckered then buying psvr and hyping 5.0 from flops :D

Unlike Xbox One's base model, PS4 was current gen from day one. :mj:

PSVR has more AAe+ games than Xbox this year. Sit your ass down. :D 

Edited by Ramza
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Well I'll see for myself when I get it. The Platinum seems doable and also hints at more than enough content to me.

It does take around an hour to do the "campaign", but unless you suck ass in Tetris it could take longer or be even shorter if you're good. The extra modes and content are insane. You'll be playing the same effect mode for hours because it takes a while to sharpen your skills to beat or you want to get that top score or ranking. Tetris Effect isn't about the campaign, it's about playing Tetris with visual/audio harmony and effects, it's quite amazing. I'm level 51 at the moment and I think the max is 100. I've put in around 15-16 hours so far. :juggle:

The platinum is a BITCH in this game. It's only doable for those who are sick at playing this game. I'm not sure I'll be able to get the platty on this one. :reg:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Unlike Xbox One's base model, PS4 was current gen from day one. :mj:

PSVR has more AAe+ games than Xbox this year. Sit your ass down. :D 

Lmao sorry 1080p peasant, you aren't in current gen . And psvr is last gen trash .

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao sorry 1080p peasant, you aren't in current gen . And psvr is last gen trash .

VR is last-gen. :grimaceright:

Even though that's the only thing that truly impressed me in these past 20 fucking years. :mj:

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

VR is last-gen. :grimaceright:

Even though that's the only thing that truly impressed me in these past 20 fucking years. :mj:

Yeah it is. I was around 20 years ago and had the same quality games :D

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My PSVR gets more usage than my Switch, I literally have not bought a game for it since Super Mario Oddesey…

Yeah, Ditch sucks too . Idk what sheep are playing on that thing this year.

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah, Ditch sucks too . Idk what sheep are playing on that thing this year.

Multiplats that they treat like exclusive games, being a Sheep is a psychosis. They think sales that bring inflated prices down to normal cost are actually sales. They're insane.

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Awesome trailer! Love these mash up ads Sony has made over the years. 

The product is what it is, nothing more or less. When it become hackable it will be awesome though. 

If it's a PS Emulator, what is there to really 'hack' ?