• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are badass    

pussywars.com

This thread is a perfect example on how we can argue about anything and everything.  I love it. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

you don't realize what POUND FOR POUND means lol. By the way you're describing it then shut up! tiger is the best. 

Dude.. I understand what fucking pound for pound means.... what I'm telling you is that your measure of pound for pound by saying that it can drag things up trees means nothing...  A Jaguar is physically strong enough to do that.... it doesn't however because of the lack of need.  

A Jaguar is MUCH stronger than a Leopard.  It's more muscular for it's size, and it's more compact... despite being a bit bigger. 

It's definitely stronger pound for pound man... lmao at your dumb ass thinking this is some weight lifting up trees contest :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I don't think a jag has the neck to do that 

Leopards necks only got that way from.... you guessed it... having to drag food up the trees all the damn time so other cats and hyenas don't take their meals. :trump2:

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Leopards necks only got that way from.... you guessed it... having to drag food up the trees all the damn time so other cats and hyenas don't take their meals. :trump2:

Ok but the fact is it's like that . Lions , tigers or a hyena group would wreck a jaguar as well 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Hyenas are bad ass too . Not many animals would fuck with lions. Female lions fear the hyenas bite too.

Fuck yea..  Hyena's are not to be fucked with.  The Hyenas fear the male lions, but not the female.

The male at the end of this vid just fucks up that hyenas day though LOL