PS Classic has a settings menu which lets you set it to 60hz and change a bunch of other shit... buuuuttt

I use my Xbox everyday 

You guys are gonna buy this and a keyboard , hook it up to your tv and realize how disgusting and shitty these games are after playing for an hour then just watch it sit there .

Lmao idiots 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$2000 for four consoles with no games.   Or a $100 console with 20 games.   Lmao

You bought two Xbox One X but a $100 nostalgia piece is unacceptable...  

Lmao cows are such fucking stupid sheep   gonna buy a new keyboard to load a bunch of old shitty games they won't play on a 100 dollar pos keychain ROFL

12 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I use my Xbox everyday 

You guys are gonna buy this and a keyboard , hook it up to your tv and realize how disgusting and shitty these games are after playing for an hour then just watch it sit there .

Lmao idiots 

PSOne >>> Xbox One. I'd rather replay ''disgusting and shitty games'' like FF7, MGS1 and Tekken 3 than State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves. lmao

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao you are a buffoon :D

you will not replay ANY of those .

Also funny that you list a game I can play on xb1 and a game I'll soon be able to play on xb1 .

Idiot :D

I only mentioned a few games that are part of the pre-loaded line-up and that I consider to be still great, once this thing is hacked it will be glorious. You can't play Valkyrie Profile, Xenogears and Parasite Eve on your ShitBox. 

I actually replayed FF7 last year on my PS4.  But bu you won't play them! 

Great argument, dumbo.

Edited by Ramza
1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

I use my Xbox everyday 

Lmao idiots 

I'm probably not even gonna take it out of the box :glad:

So Digital Foundry is saying that high framerate PS1 games may not emulate as perfect as the original?

Like they even attempted the same software emulator running on nVidia Shield TV hardware, and they would still have slowdown.

Like the ARM cpu simply isn't enough to properly replicate the PS1 performance? This is where you would wish that Sony would've done their own emulator, or, tailor the emulator for each specific game to achieve the best performance.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So Digital Foundry is saying that high framerate PS1 games may not emulate as perfect as the original?

Like they even attempted the same software emulator running on nVidia Shield TV hardware, and they would still have slowdown.

Like the ARM cpu simply isn't enough to properly replicate the PS1 performance? This is where you would wish that Sony would've done their own emulator, or, tailor the emulator for each specific game to achieve the best performance.

This was as quick a cash grab as humanly possible. But given just how sloppy a job Sony has done with core settings accessible day 1 with just a keyboard input you can nearly guarantee this thing is going to be opened up shortly. Give it time. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I only mentioned a few games that are part of the pre-loaded line-up and that I consider to be still great, once this thing is hacked it will be glorious. You can't play Valkyrie Profile, Xenogears and Parasite Eve on your ShitBox. 

I actually replayed FF7 last year on my PS4.  But bu you won't play them! 

Great argument, dumbo.

You won't play those either . If you wanted to you could for a lot cheaper . Lmao you really want that 3 dollar plastic PS in your room ROFL 

45 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You won't play those either . If you wanted to you could for a lot cheaper . Lmao you really want that 3 dollar plastic PS in your room ROFL 

I definitely would play those. I think I can speak for myself, thanks.

I wouldn't mind another alternative, this product is hardly perfect, especially with non Dualshock controllers. All I've seen is the Raspberry Pi 3 thing and that's just too much hassle for me. So, what's the alternative?

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It's funny how the Sony sheep shit on Xbox BC all day but are will to pay 200 dollars to play old ass ps games :D

BC is cool. Bragging about playing old Xbox flops when everyone are enjoying better games though isn't.

''Look guys, I'm playing FFXIII on Xbox One.'' ROFLMAO:kaz: 

Stick to actual good games like Dragon Crack XI: Echoes of an Elusive Ownage. plz

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

BC is cool. Bragging about playing old Xbox flops when everyone are enjoying better games though isn't.

''Look guys, I'm playing FFXIII on Xbox One.'' ROFLMAO:kaz: 

Stick to actual good games like Dragon Crack XI: Echoes of an Elusive Ownage. plz

Oh bc is cool now . Hmm ok .

Playing better games ? Your bragging about playing ff7 (best on Xbox) while playing no name VR TURDS rrooffll

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Oh bc is cool now . Hmm ok .

Playing better games ? Your bragging about playing ff7 (best on Xbox) while playing no name VR TURDS rrooffll

Everything is better than FFXIII. 

Maybe you will finally get a good taste of a Final Fantasy game when 7 finally comes to your ShitBox. :D Only 21 years late to the party, bud. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Everything is better than FFXIII. 

Maybe you will finally get a good taste of a Final Fantasy game when 7 finally comes to your ShitBox. :D Only 21 years late to the party, bud. 

I played ff7 long ago . 

Idiot .