Some streamer tried to stream the Anthem Alpha, and lost his entire Origin library live on stream ROFL

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Is it a weighted mechanic based on physics? Like gravity versus thrust so it's difficult to keep steady?

O just found it difficult to get the suit to go forward, perhaps I'm doing something wrong with regards to the suit, but you move with the arrow keys, and steers with the mouse, and it always wanted to steer me vertically - either straight up, or down. I found it extremely difficult to move forward along horizontal plane.

Yea I echo the same thoughts.  I just finished playing for a bit.  Got to the 2nd expedition which wouldn't launch for me for some reason.  Something about that it couldn't matchmake at my difficulty level.

I like the movement and flight mechanics.  Little weird immediately at first, but quickly 2nd nature. @Teh_Diplomat maybe the reason for your drifting is due to the aim assist??  Are you using a controller?

I'm not sure I'll like collecting orbs and shit, and then having some scene happen, and then more shit gets scattered around the same area to collect though... so hopefully that doesn't happen every time lmao.

I up'ed the difficult to Hard, and joined public matches, and apart from none of us knowing what to do when there wasn't shit to shoot at :killzone:  it was pretty fun.

When you get a few other people dashing, shooting, and flying around while baddies spawn from the ground and out of caves it gets quite intense. :whew:

28 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Oh and if anyone's wondering why no screens ?

It's that the game watermarks your Origin Username thus it could be tracked back to you... :grimaceleft:

lol damn EA is savage. This is basically a demo I don't see why there is even a NDA