Let It Die PS4/PC is 2 years old and has transformed big time

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The grind was retarded and floor level 23 difficulty spike was some serious bullshit.

Completely agree, but that was 2 years ago. It's nothing like that anymore. It was basically a retarded gear check. It was cheap as fuck. 

I quit the game at the same level. Now it has so much stuff to compensate even free deaths without medals once a day.  The whole point is that its transformed big time like Warframe did from a decent flawed game to a great one. 

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, lynux3 said:

You don't even play it. :drake:

I played over 30h in the alphas and probably 40h or so in the full game.  I've played plenty.  Waiting for a good amount of new content and will play again..when I feel like it.  Doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking awesome game.  

If the game would have had more content at launch, it would have been a completely different story.  The core game is so fucking good.  The sailing is perfect and the aesthetic of the game is perfect.  It's also sold well and done very well for itself.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I played over 30h in the alphas and probably 40h or so in the full game.  I've played plenty.  Waiting for a good amount of new content and will play again..when I feel like it.  Doesn't change the fact that it's a fucking awesome game.  

If the game would have had more content at launch, it would have been a completely different story.  The core game is so fucking good.  The sailing is perfect and the aesthetic of the game is perfect.  It's also sold well and done very well for itself.

Hang on a sec, let me verify by looking at the amount of Twitch viewers. :drake:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is way too boring to watch. Once summit1g stops playing this trash it'll be right back down to its normal numbers. :]

:face: 

Tomorrow it's going to be down... because everyone will be playing Atlas :tard: