21 hours ago, Sabo said:

Anyone who has played more than a handful of video games should be familiar with this shit. It's basic video game mechanics, this shit has been in games since the NES.

Hell, you ever play a Zelda game? The boss fights are literally designed around this basic idea. Use the dungeon's key item to cause a deep stun to the boss and then proceed to unload on the weak spot when the boss is stunned.

I get he's likely stunned dipshit. That's what nap nap ironically meaned but I didn't feel like explaining myself. 

Up until now everyone reading the public forums knows he's unbeatable.  

Get over yourself :Cosby: 

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

If you knew he was stunned then why the hell are you even asking what was wrong with him in the first place? That's retarded.

Because i'm enjoying the thread cuckmouth. In vain to 'Omg did he died!?! :scared::fawn:  

and I am trying to confirm no he absolutely can't die/ this user didn't figure out a new way,

and the 95% most likely answer, just find out how long (or probably short) he stays stunned.  Because i was actually wondering if he's worth stunning to get shit done uninterrupted. 

i'm still skeptic enough to know probably not and that's an ammo waste. 

Edited by kokujin
38 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Because i'm enjoying the thread cuckmouth. In vain to 'Omg did he died!?! :scared::fawn:  

and I am trying to confirm no he absolutely can't die/ this user didn't figure out a new way,

and the 95% most likely answer, just find out how long (or probably short) he stays stunned.  Because i was actually wondering if he's worth stunning to get shit done uninterrupted. 

i'm still skeptic enough to know probably not and that's an ammo waste. 

No, it's not worth it. He only stays down for like 20 seconds and then he's right back up again.

• Thanks 1