Brad Sams: Microsoft's evolving gaming strategy takes a giant step forward ( You can probably play Xbox Games on your PC soonish)

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Are you REALLY attempting to "win" by claiming that I'm not playing games Jer?  Is that where you want to go?

I've probably played more games on CEMU through to completion than you have PS4 games in the last 6 months... ROFL.  Nov 18th was your last trophy in... RDR2 :drake: 

Next time you want to bring that up in an attempt to "win" an emulation argument... maybe try playing games yourself :kaz: 

Unless... ACTUALLY playing the games has nothing to do with WINNING the argument???  You ARE indeed afterall trying to win an Xbox on PC argument... when there's very few games you'd actually plan on playing in the first game... :danylol: 

See how I spin that shit back on you retard?  You'll NEVER win an emulation argument with me... stop trying.

Doth thou protest too much. lol

The amount of time you spent looking up my PSN profile info, you could've opened up SHAMU taken a quick screenshot of a completed Mario 3D Land and uploaded it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares? Xbox has no games. There's nothing left to take.

Mario Odyssey has been emulated on the PC by a bunch of internet dweebs = sheep am raped.     Microsoft is paying their own employees to emulate the whole Xbox platform to the PC = no b

Just now, jehurey said:

Doth thou protest too much. lol

The amount of time you spent looking up my PSN profile info, you could've opened up SHAMU taken a quick screenshot of a completed Mario 3D Land and uploaded it.

How much time do you think that took me?  I typed PSN into my search bar and yours automatically comes up as the only one I've ever searched.

So no.. you're wrong again.. there's literally no way I could do what you said faster than what I did.

And besides... it's more fun to discredit you as a gamer than it is prove myself. :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

How much time do you think that took me?  I typed PSN into my search bar and yours automatically comes up as the only one I've ever searched.

So no.. you're wrong again.. there's literally no way I could do what you said faster than what I did.

And besides... it's more fun to discredit you as a gamer than it is prove myself. :hest: 

Yikes......and like that, he quickly wants to talk about something else other than CEMU.

Now wants to talk about how long it takes to look up a PSN profile.:drake: Hell, I felt dumb just typing that last sentence.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes......and like that, he quickly wants to talk about something else other than CEMU.

Now wants to talk about how long it takes to look up a PSN profile.:drake: Hell, I felt dumb just typing that last sentence.

You brought up CEMU in this thread... and you brought up the time it takes to look at profiles.  I was responding. 

Nice try.  Watch as you continue to deflect :hest: 

I feel a ban incoming :hehe: 

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You brought up CEMU in this thread... and you brought up the time it takes to look at profiles.  I was responding. 

Nice try.  Watch as you continue to deflect :hest: 

I feel a ban incoming :hehe: 

Yes, I'm definitely deflecting.

I purposely tried to move the topic away from me making fun of the entire Xbox platform becoming a piece of emulation. And my intention was to get the subject over to how fast you can pull up a PSN profile.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, Jon2B said:

On topic tho this would be awesome , if it's all games but I doubt 3rd party pubs would go for this .

I doubt it will be all games.  It essentially COULD be all games, but it will likely be all first party games and backwards compatibility games, as well as all future first party games.  They'd have to make deals with 3rd parties... many of which I think would be happy to jump on board.

I think it would pretty much work like... old XO games which weren't enhanced perform and look just like they would on the XO.  X1X enhanced games which are already released (and not already ported) would perform either like the XO or X1X depending if your computer meets the requirements.  And all future games (and partnered 3rd party games) will be developed as a single package distributed on the Xbox Store which will work natively across both consoles and PCs and be flagged to allow for options adjustments for PC users.

The PC and Xbox One store will be one and the same and everything done through the Xbox app and they will remove the games section from the Microsoft store.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I doubt it will be all games.  It essentially COULD be all games, but it will likely be all first party games and backwards compatibility games, as well as all future first party games.  They'd have to make deals with 3rd parties... many of which I think would be happy to jump on board.

I think it would pretty much work like... old XO games which weren't enhanced perform and look just like they would on the XO.  X1X enhanced games which are already released (and not already ported) would perform either like the XO or X1X depending if your computer meets the requirements.  And all future games (and partnered 3rd party games) will be developed as a single package distributed on the Xbox Store which will work natively across both consoles and PCs and be flagged to allow for options adjustments for PC users.

The PC and Xbox One store will be one and the same and everything done through the Xbox app and they will remove the games section from the Microsoft store.

The limitation is licensing first and foremost, not technical. They need to individualy relicense all the XBox gamestore shit, which complicates it.

21 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The limitation is licensing first and foremost, not technical. They need to individualy relicense all the XBox gamestore shit, which complicates it.

Which is why I said their games.. and 3rd parties that they partner with... 

It wouldn't be everything.

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

If it's just MS games then who cares , especially of they are locked to Xbox performance, that's worse than how things are 

It wouldn't be just MS games.  Developers after this point would be developing games knowing full well that they would be designed to work on both Xbox and PC natively.  Just as there's an Xbox One spec, and an Xbox One X spec, there would also be a PC spec... and they can do it all in the same package.  They wouldn't need to make a separate PC version if they didn't want to.