Trials Rising: VG Tech Analysis

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well when you're a Nintendo owner you get so beat down and buttfucked by games costing $60 even years after release; a $40 game is a foreign concept. 

Well they do get $40 digital only games of stuff we played last decade. :benio:

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You think this is bad, some people think devs will be able to port the next gen games from the lower Lockhart XBox model to Switch. Some people are expecting optimization miracles.

That wouldn't even make sense, they can't really even port current gen titles. Also Lockhart should theoretically be running the identical build as Anaconda with simply a different resolution configured given the supposed specs. My speculation at least is one being a 1080p console while the other is 4K operating the same graphical configurations. 4K saturation has basically hit 40% so by the time these systems release it should be around a 50/50 split so if they release with both priced accordingly it should be a slam dunk. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That wouldn't even make sense, they can't really even port current gen titles. Also Lockhart should theoretically be running the identical build as Anaconda with simply a different resolution configured given the supposed specs. My speculation at least is one being a 1080p console while the other is 4K operating the same graphical configurations. 4K saturation has basically hit 40% so by the time these systems release it should be around a 50/50 split so if they release with both priced accordingly it should be a slam dunk. 

I completely agree with you 100%. I'm just talking a lot of people legit expect this with Switch ports.

Edited by Team 2019