So nobody's going to make a thread about this (Switch not getting Gamepass any time soon)???

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

All of this started out as a rumor that I told everyone to bite their tongue on, and now it's coming back around this is not happening.. You guys need to wake up.

I stand by this.

You people are crazy, and just frankly dumb to boot if you think they're just going to start giving things up. There is going to be an expanse yes, but not in the way you all think there will be.

I can't be in denial about something I thought was never going to happen anyway, and it's now being reaffirmed that it's not going to happen. Take a look in the mirror. 

No one was expecting game pass this year because the XCloud hasnt even launched. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aza thinks PS5 is launching this year    Gamepass is happening... just not this year 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

All of this started out as a rumor that I told everyone to bite their tongue on, and now it's coming back around this is not happening.. You guys need to wake up.

I stand by this.

You people are crazy, and just frankly dumb to boot if you think they're just going to start giving things up. There is going to be an expanse yes, but not in the way you all think there will be.

I can't be in denial about something I thought was never going to happen anyway, and it's now being reaffirmed that it's not going to happen. Take a look in the mirror. 

He said what I thought... it's not happening anytime soon. 

The only person owned is AZA who expected it this year :hehe:

Just now, Team 2019 said:

No one was expecting game pass this year because the XCloud hasnt even launched. 

Don't expect it ever, there's nothing out there to set up this expectation that it's ever going to happen except pure delusion.

Just because Microsoft is working with Nintendo for crossplay and is porting a multi-platform game they bought into doesn't mean they're ceding their platform to other interests outside of their veil of control.

This is a bunch of nonsense and you've all been dumb about it. Hopes and dreams and all that. I'm done talking about this, it was dumb when it first got brought up, it's dumb now, it will continue to be dumb.

Don't expect it ever, there's nothing out there to set up this expectation that it's ever going to happen except pure delusion.

Just because Microsoft is working with Nintendo for crossplay and is porting a multi-platform game they bought into doesn't mean they're ceding their platform to other interests outside of their veil of control.

This is a bunch of nonsense and you've all been dumb about it. Hopes and dreams and all that. I'm done talking about this, it was dumb when it first got brought up, it's dumb now, it will continue to be dumb.

Eh, if they are working with Nintendo on porting some games, I'd say if gamepass is successful at all, they will be there eventually.

E3 we should have an idea what's coming in the near term.

saving this post.... await you to claim you never said this when it actually does happen :ufdup:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Eh, if they are working with Nintendo on porting some games, I'd say if gamepass is successful at all, they will be there eventually.

E3 we should have an idea what's coming in the near term.

Nothing has changed from E3 to now, nothing; except the advent of a rumor that is now being thrown out the window. There's no reason to think any of this is happening, ever. 

Nothing has changed from E3 to now, nothing; except the advent of a rumor that is now being thrown out the window. There's no reason to think any of this is happening, ever

Keep going :lebron:

Just now, Goukosan said:

saving this post.... await you to claim you never said this when it actually does happen :ufdup:

Save it, I don't care. You're just as dumb as the rest of this forum. Fucking Jon vacillating like a little bitch "the writing is on the wall" and all that, turning into a Bodycount 2.0 as you guys beat him down with your stupid rumors and delusions. 

Get the fuck out of here sheep. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing has changed from E3 to now, nothing; except the advent of a rumor that is now being thrown out the window. There's no reason to think any of this is happening, ever. 

They're obviously doing something with Nintendo.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Save it, I don't care. You're just as dumb as the rest of this forum. Fucking Jon vacillating like a little bitch "the writing is on the wall" and all that, turning into a Bodycount 2.0 as you guys beat him down with your stupid rumors and delusions. 

Get the fuck out of here sheep. 

Keep going :lebron:

You've got to love the fact that my views are now being fleshed out, or rather absolutely nothing has changed for the last 8 months but I am somehow in the position of defense. There's an incredible amount of stupidity on this forum. 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You've got to love the fact that my views are now being fleshed out, or rather absolutely nothing has changed for the last 8 months but I am somehow in the position of defense. There's an incredible amount of stupidity on this forum. 

No need to get angry about it... I mean, we ARE a forum that uses rumors and whatever else we can against the competition to lower morale and attack the weak spot for MASSIVE damage if they end up being true. :] 

I mean.. dude... Hellblade IS coming to Switch.  I don't care what reasoning you have to explain away that... but the fact is that it if it WAS in development or whatever they never CANCELLED it..  Alanah and other journalists have heard that MS and Nintendo are planning some stuff.  Cuphead and Ori seem like two obvious examples of the kinds of games they'd port to the system.

Forza?  Well, who knows... nothing in this thread is confirmation that it's NOT happening... or that ALL the Nintendo and MS rumors were BS... so at least leave yourself open to the possibility of something, because it'll very likely come back at you lol.

Game pass on Switch can exist only after XCloud rolls out, no one expected otherwise. The upcoming ports are a huge give away where this is going to go.

On top Matt hinted this all the way back in 2017, and his latests posts basically said MS and Nintendo have figured out a monetisation deal that will suit them both in a gamepass deal.

Just now, Remij_ said:

No need to get angry about it... I mean, we ARE a forum that uses rumors and whatever else we can against the competition to lower morale and attack the weak spot for MASSIVE damage if they end up being true.

I mean.. dude... Hellblade IS coming to Switch.  I don't care what reasoning you have to explain away that... but the fact is that it if it WAS in development or whatever they never CANCELLED it..  Alanah and other journalists have heard that MS and Nintendo are planning some stuff.  Cuphead and Ori seem like two obvious examples of the kinds of games they'd port to the system.

Forza?  Well, who knows... nothing in this thread is confirmation that it's NOT happening... or that ALL the Nintendo and MS rumors were BS... so at least leave yourself open to the possibility of something, because it'll very likely come back at you lol.

Yeah and Scalebound has new life on Switch as well right? Come on man lol... You should care about the reasons things can be explained away because it's historically relative. Is what is happening with Hellblade identical to the Minecraft situation yes or no? Well obviously that's a yes, they bought into an existing multiplatform developer and their game and there were either stipulations in place during the acquisition or Xbox figured it was already multiplatform so go ahead.. and on the back of Minecraft being released elsewhere post Microsoft's acquisition did that come with any other games releasing outside of their veil? No. 

You guys are kind of pushing a Christian evangelical way of thinking with all of this like it's my job to prove god doesn't exist. No, it's the job of the people who think there is a god to make a compelling argument that one does; and that's not happening. There's been no evidence or inkling based upon anything with weight that something big or anything at all is happening behind closed doors. 

This is all rumor bait, when Hellblade was announced as being ported no one really said anything, no one pushed anything, no one thought anything beyond the obvious like I've already said.. Then those dumb rumors started coming out about Scalebound, then GamePass for Switch and whatever else... and now because of that Hellblade is being jumbled into all of this mess as thought validation..

It's stupid, it's being pushed by stupid people, and you're getting baited into the possibility based upon that stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's stupid, it's being pushed by stupid people, and you're getting baited into the possibility based upon that stupidity. 

Speaking to me like as if I can't and don't think for myself...

I'm not being baited into anything.  I'm quite capable of gauging rumors and trends, as well as judging the given potential of something existing, or possibly existing.. and if it's possible I leave myself open to it.  Which is what's happening here.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

He also said Anaconda is designed to match the PS5, and Lockhart is some hobo solution.

I don't like the sound of that, so PS5 $500 is a possibility.

• PS5: 4K targeted console
  • Anaconda: 4K targeted console
  • Lockhart: 1080p targeted console

IMO Sony should have done both, that's a huge market (60% right now) to kind of more or less ignore. I mean if that speculation is correct Lockhart should deliver the same next-gen experience simply at a lower resolution, for those with 1080p televisions that's a huge bonus. Less money, same graphical experience, no need to upgrade their displays etc.