So nobody's going to make a thread about this (Switch not getting Gamepass any time soon)???

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:
  • PS5: 4K targeted console
  • Anaconda: 4K targeted console
  • Lockhart: 1080p targeted console

IMO Sony should have done both, that's a huge market (60% right now) to kind of more or less ignore. I mean if that speculation is correct Lockhart should deliver the same next-gen experience simply at a lower resolution, for those with 1080p televisions that's a huge bonus. Less money, same graphical experience, no need to upgrade their displays etc. 

Nah, they just need a good $399 balanced console. Old school style.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aza thinks PS5 is launching this year    Gamepass is happening... just not this year 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

I also dont see Lockhart being 1080p. 1440/2160p checkerboard makes way mores sense. Its going to have more GPU grunt that X.

If it's 4 Teraflops it should be close to the X with Navi as the architecture, I don't know where you're getting "more GPU grunt" from. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

If it's 4 Teraflops it should be close to the X with Navi as the architecture, I don't know where you're getting "more GPU grunt" from. 

There's no way they release a 4TF console.  It's not happening.  If they do... they are completely fucking retarded.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah he debunked the specs.

Let's assume you're getting 8tflops vs say 12tflops. You aren't getting a 1080p system, there is also the question of tflops being just one part of the equation and shit doesn't scale in a linear fashion. For example RDR2 proved it was memory bandwidth constraint than GPU, so the tflop numbers didn't given direct results.