Game of Thrones Season 8 Trailer

12 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Anyone read the new book Fire and Blood?

It’s sitting on my shelf. Got it for Christmas but was in the middle of reading the series again. Gonna try and get it done before the season starts tho, heard good things. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

A shame this is turning into LOTR for dumbasses. If you still love GOT after season 7 you're a fucking idiot. Martin probably regret giving HBO the right to finish his epic masterpiece. The book is going to be completely different from this low IQ trash with 0 substance.

A season only has a few hours to tell a story, compared to a book that can get into intricate mundane details for hundreds of pages.

Shut the fuck up you salty cunt. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Thanks 1

Hope they go into more depth with my favorite character and the rightful queen to the throne, Cersei. How people still see her as some 2 dimensional villain after her walk of shame but give her brothers a change of mind for being on the "heroes" side, is the only reason I'd agree with Ramza's comment that its being watched by dumb asses. Jaime is the one who pushed Bran ffs.

Gonna save yall paragraphs of how Cersei is my favorite, a lion doesnt concern himself with opinions of sheep :trump2:

And Ramza. There can be a book and a show with different stories, almost same characters.

Edited by zwarior
7 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Anyone read the new book Fire and Blood?

Had planned on it since s1, but fans of the book like yourself and Ramza, seem to have a stick up your asses way to far in for my liking. Seems to be shoved in after reading the first sentence :trump2:

Edited by zwarior
14 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Had planned on it since s1, but fans of the book like yourself and Ramza, seem to have a stick up your asses way to far in for my liking. Seems to be shoved in after reading the first sentence :trump2:

Fire and Blood is actually a different one. It’s written as a history of the targaryens, from the perspective of a maester. Not a traditional novel. 

Dont let Ramzas loser ass prevent you from reading the books though, like you said, both can be appreciated for different reasons. 

• Upvote 1