Game was great but the online is so shit that it's just not worth booting up for me anymore.

Only way to get somewhat relaible games is to join arenas and even that is 50/50 at best and you spend most of your time spectating 

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Game was great but the online is so shit that it's just not worth booting up for me anymore.

Only way to get somewhat relaible games is to join arenas and even that is 50/50 at best and you spend most of your time spectating 

They updated it. It's less laggy now and you can filter what matches you want. Pretty fun. 

4 minutes ago, zwarior said:

I will forever brag I beat an asian kid playing yoshi in brawl with my toon link to win a irl tournament.

His friends who thought it'd be easy because I picked toon Link were shook

I'd demolish you with any char

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Ok. Pick the Duck-hunt character vs. Bayonetta :wiig:

I'll pick Geralt. Game over for you. :ooh:

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

How about instead I pick Yoshi and keep groundstomping the map until you're flattened like a pancake? :ooh: 

you'd love that shit, right? idc because i don't play that kiddy garbage. grow up :kaz:   

Just now, kaz said:

you'd love that shit, right? idc because i don't play that kiddy garbage. grow up :kaz:   

ROFL :topo:

Sorry, I forgot. No fun allowed. :samj:

i do agree with you though that some kids take it way too seriously. I just play for fun a bit, online and in Spirit Board. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

ROFL :topo:

Sorry, I forgot. No fun allowed. :samj:

i do agree with you though that some kids take it way too seriously. I just play for fun a bit, online and in Spirit Board. 

The last game I played was on n64 where I demolished my siblings (a year ago). GROW UP :kaz: 

Just now, kaz said:

The last game I played was on n64 where I demolished my siblings (a year ago). GROW UP :kaz: 

I thought the same orgiinally (hated Brawl and played for like 2 hours). But Ultimate is different. Very good mechanics, nice feel, and definitely very fun. Might not be the most complex game ever, but fights can be fun. 

Great game. :glad: 

1433428637.binturongboy_fatyoshi.png?w=2 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I thought the same orgiinally (hated Brawl and played for like 2 hours). But Ultimate is different. Very good mechanics, nice feel, and definitely very fun. Might not be the most complex game ever, but fights can be fun. 

1433428637.binturongboy_fatyoshi.png?w=2 

I played it but I didn't like it. We play the n64 version. 

Bildergebnis für n64 smash yoshi

12 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Who's playing for fun nigga we play to win :sam:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Who's playing for fun nigga we play to win :sam:

We play for fun but at some point it turns into a game of life and death. :mjcry:

just like the mario kart 64 balloon multiplayer. holy damn, that's the game. 

n64 :bow: still the greatest mp console. 

Edited by kaz