Mortal Kombat 11's Fighters Will Be a Little More Kovered Up

Mortal Kombat 11's Fighters Will Be a Little More Kovered Up

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/mortal_kombat_11s_fighters_will_be_a_little_more_kovered_up

MK Dev:

“You’re not going to wear a bikini to a fight,” he explained. “You’re not going to be showing so much skin. I think it’s just what the game is about: you’re going in to fight for your life, and you’re not going to be wearing such scantily clad items. I’m sure that will disappoint some fans. We don’t have bathing suit fighters, and I think that’s fine. If people are disappointed, I don’t regret making that change.”

Are these people serious :rofl: They're making one of the most ridiculous, immature looking gorefests of all time and these lowdown SJW scum have the nerve to dictate to us.

Never buying this game confirmed.

• Upvote 1

You don't, huh?

Katana, Mileena, Jade.... That's three right off the top of my head. 

It's okay to show excessive gore and violence but MAH GUDNESS WE CAN'T SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF SKIN, THINK ABOUT TEH CHILDREN! 

This is actually backfiring, they're now being called out for being sexist by forcibly covering women up. 

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/29/liana-kerzner-mortal-kombat-11s-changes-to-female-characters-is-sexist/

This is why you just do you and make a game without political intervention, if you pander you're going to piss people off one way or the other. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is actually backfiring, they're now being called out for being sexist by forcibly covering women up. 

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/03/29/liana-kerzner-mortal-kombat-11s-changes-to-female-characters-is-sexist/

This is why you just do you and make a game without political intervention, if you pander you're going to piss people off one way or the other. 

MK is like the LAST series that should ever be trying to take a political stand. This is a series that literally has a history of being extremely controversial and would routinely show up on the news alongside games like Doom and GTA back in the day.

I have no idea why they thought they needed to do this, everyone has long accepted MK for what it is and is no longer considered controversial. Well, until now...

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

MK is like the LAST series that should ever be trying to take a political stand. This is a series that literally has a history of being extremely controversial and would routinely show up on the news alongside games like Doom and GTA back in the day.

I have no idea why they thought they needed to do this, everyone has long accepted MK for what it is and is no longer considered controversial. Well, until now...

Yeah, it hasn't been controversial since the SNES release until recently when they started getting all PC causing problems for themselves.