Just now, lynux3 said:

It's generally accepted that Xbox One's OS is 100% garbage. Sorry, bud.

It's generally accepted by people who still think it's 2014. They surpassed the PS4 OS a long time ago. 

Again, you're just a chatter sack, no substance. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think they are special.  The same can be said for any architecture.  Vulkan has had way more optimizations for AMDs hardware.  If you look DX11 on the 2080ti it performs much better than Vulka

I'm sure Navi will be fine. People were upset about Bonaire when PS4 was launching and look how that all turned out.   Non-sense for sure. He definitely acts like Microsoft is the best in

Lynn wants his OS to function how Sony wants it to, not whats better for him. It will always be the best because its best for Sony.   CUCK

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's generally accepted by people who still think it's 2014. They surpassed the PS4 OS a long time ago. 

Again, you're just a chatter sack, no substance. 

It hasn't even surpassed Switch's OS let alone PS4.

Even Microsoft thinks it's trash, hence the reason they change it every other year.

It's a terrible design plain and simple. Shitty tiles, laggy, ads on my home screen and I can't even pin games... because Xbox One has no games. :drake: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

It hasn't even surpassed Switch's OS let alone PS4.

Even Microsoft thinks it's trash, hence the reason they change it every other year.

It's a terrible design plain and simple. Shitty tiles, laggy, ads on my home screen and I can't even pin games... because Xbox One has no games. :drake: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Sounds about right.

That's cute, I already demonstrated how you're wrong in literally every capacity with this thing called EVIDENCE. The only straw you have to grab is ads which mind you don't do or affect anything. You act like it's some YouTube shit forcefully interrupting your experience, they're inanimate, they're not flashy, they're not intrusive, they do nothing. 

You're a dumb shit.   

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's cute, I already demonstrated how you're wrong in literally every capacity with this thing called EVIDENCE. The only straw you have to grab is ads which mind you don't do or affect anything. You act like it's some YouTube shit forcefully interrupting your experience, they're inanimate, they're not flashy, they're not intrusive, they do nothing. 

You're a dumb shit.   

You didn't demonstrate anything, but looking at your game library. Then complain about how you have to go to the PS4 library to see... your library. Then even mention a solution and admitting folders is an option. I suppose those games pinned themselves? :drake: 

They're intrusive, annoying and don't belong on my home screen. If I feel like being advertised to I'll hit up the store. Fuck off, faggot. :facep: Xbox One's OS is a straight up dumpster fire. tenor.gif

http://bfy.tw/NWnV

http://bfy.tw/NWna

Edited by lynux3
30 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You didn't demonstrate anything, but looking at your game library. Then complain about how you have to go to the PS4 library to see... your library. Then even mention a solution and admitting folders is an option. I suppose you those games pinned themselves? :drake: 

They're intrusive, annoying and don't belong on my home screen. If I feel like being advertised to I'll hit up the store. Fuck off, faggot. :facep: Xbox One's OS is a straight up dumpster fire. tenor.gif

http://bfy.tw/NWnV

http://bfy.tw/NWna

I demonstrated that it did everything I wanted it to immediately with no lag, with no loading, nothing, it was perfectly streamlined. I got to my pinned games in one action and back to the home screen in one, my total library in 2, my system settings in 4, through all service tabs in 4.

None of this can be done on Sony's system, it doesn't matter what faggot level lies you try to spew they were all destroyed in one video. The only laggy portion of either system is the store and that's because it's pulling all of its information through your internet connection. 

To get to system settings on PS4 it's 10 actions, to get to your library it's all dependent on how much you have installed and how it's sorted, it could be 4 actions, it could be 50. It took Sony 3 years to add folders for crying out loud, even then you still have to scan left to right to find something and that means if you have 100 things installed you literally have to scan through all 100 to reach what is at the end from left to right; exactly as it was on the home screen before they added folders.

The PS4 UI is objectively worse in functionality. 

Stop being such a god damn idiot.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I demonstrated that it did everything I wanted it to immediately with no lag, with no loading, nothing, it was perfectly streamlined. I got to my pinned games in one action and back to the home screen in one, my total library in 2, my system settings in 4, through all service tabs in 4.

None of this can be done on Sony's system, it doesn't matter what faggot level lies you try to spew they were all destroyed in one video. The only laggy portion of either system is the store and that's because it's pulling all of its information through your internet connection. 

To get to system settings on PS4 it's 9 actions, to get to your library it's all dependent on how much you have installed and how it's sorted, it could be 4 actions, it could be 50. It took Sony 3 years to add folders for crying out loud, even then you still have to scan left to right to find something and that means if you have 100 things installed you literally have to scan through all 100 to reach what is at the end from left to right; exactly as it was on the home screen before they added folders.

The PS4 UI is objectively worse in functionality. 

Stop being such a god damn idiot.  

Of course you did. It was the only way to hide the ugly truth of how horribly designed, laggy and ad-filled that UI is. :deadest: 

No one gives a shit how quickly you got into the settings, for fuck sake. Settings are mostly a one and done deal. :roll: It's becoming apparent that not even lemmings like the UI seeing as they're using the Guide button as a handicap. Admittedly, I do too for the same reasons.

It's trash and so are you. :facep: 

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

Of course you did. It was the only way to hide the ugly truth of how horribly designed, laggy and ad-filled that UI is. :deadest: No one gives a shit how quickly you got into the settings, for fuck sake. Settings are mostly a one and done deal. :roll: It's becoming apparent that not even lemmings like the UI seeing as they're using the Guide button as a handicap.

It's trash and so are you. :facep: 

What else could I have done in the UI aside from go to the store? Oh yeah nothing aside from start a stream or view screenshots which mind you both are easier to access and natively integrated you mongoloid, I went through every facet of the system navigation and there was no lag and it takes fewer steps and actions than the PS4 UI does. 

You're a shady douche who lies, you even think the PS4 Pro is a better system than the X, that's how retarded of a human being you are. Sony has been on the same UI since 2013 with some extremely minor tweaks and it was better then, but now it pales in comparison. What once was good doesn't stay that way when your competition is continually making efforts to improve and surpass you and they did; long ago.

The guide button is a part of the UI, it's a part of system operation. You're stupid beyond belief.  

Lynn wants his OS to function how Sony wants it to, not whats better for him. It will always be the best because its best for Sony.

CUCK :D

• Upvote 1

While we're on the topic of how shitty the Xbox One's OS is; how come the suspend/resume feature is so borked? Shit never works properly and even some games don't even support it. :shake: I can't ever recall this being an issue on my PS4 or PS4 Pro.

Just now, lynux3 said:

While we're on the topic of how shitty the Xbox One's OS is; how come the suspend/resume feature is so borked? Shit never works properly and even some games don't even support it. :shake: I can't ever recall this being an issue on my PS4 or PS4 Pro.

It is an issue on Ps4 as well. Mostly with online only ISH games.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What else could I have done in the UI aside from go to the store? Oh yeah nothing aside from start a stream or view screenshots which mind you both are easier to access and natively integrated you mongoloid, I went through every facet of the system navigation and there was no lag and it takes fewer steps and actions than the PS4 UI does. 

You're a shady douche who lies, you even think the PS4 Pro is a better system than the X, that's how retarded of a human being you are. Sony has been on the same UI since 2013 with some extremely minor tweaks and it was better then, but now it pales in comparison. What once was good doesn't stay that way when your competition is continually making efforts to improve and surpass you and they did; long ago.

The guide button is a part of the UI, it's a part of system operation. You're stupid beyond belief.  

Yes, I'm lying despite all the reports I provided you. :roll:  Not to mention that I also experience the exact same issues on my One X. Admittedly, I also had this issue with my PS4 Pro after the first 6 months, but I swapped in an SSD over a year ago and haven't had an issue since. Maybe I should do that on my One X... oh wait. :shake: 

You're not fooling anyone here. All you do is fling around insults when you know you're wrong about something. The One's OS is straight shit and I don't give a fuck how you use it. Horrible design, laggy and ad-filled shit. What other proof do you need? You've already accepted this through your "demonstration" by getting around using the Guide handicap.

You're dumb as fuck. Move along.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It is an issue on Ps4 as well. Mostly with online only ISH games.

Well no shit, they're online only and require a constant heartbeat with the server. :| I'm talking about single player shit.

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

Well no shit, they're online only and require a constant heartbeat with the server. :|

Ok then you answered your own question you dumb fuck.

No wonder recognizing the Guide button as an OS function is hard for you.

Dumb Cuck, go play your Ditch :D

Just now, JONBpc said:

Ok then you answered your own question you dumb fuck.

No wonder recognizing the Guide button as an OS function is hard for you.

Dumb Cuck, go play your Ditch :D

How did I answer my own question? Did I say it was an online only game? It's obvious an online only game will take you back to a login screen seeing that the client and server need to communicate. :|

You're dumb as fuck. :D HandicapB LMFAO

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Yes, I'm lying despite all the reports I provided you. :roll:  Not to mention that I also experience the exact same issues on my One X. Admittedly, I also had this issue with my PS4 Pro after the first 6 months, but I swapped in an SSD over a year ago and haven't had an issue since. Maybe I should do that on my One X... oh wait. :shake: 

You're not fooling anyone here. All you do is fling around insults when you know you're wrong about something. The One's OS is straight shit and I don't give a fuck how you use it. Horrible design, laggy and ad-filled shit. What other proof do you need? You've already accepted this through your "demonstration" by getting around using the Guide handicap.

You're dumb as fuck. Move along.

Then install an SSD in your X you retard, it takes like 5 minutes to break the shell on this system and maybe 15 minutes to dump the original disc to a new internal. :rofl:

I'm flinging insults at you because you're being an idiot, I'm also rationalizing why you're an idiot and explaining how you're wrong with facts. It's not laggy AS DEMONSTRATED, it's NOT horribly designed and requires fewer steps to get to what you need, it's NOT ad "filled", it has a few ads on the home screen and anyone with a brain would realize they affect nothing. 

Also a guide handicap? Bitch what is wrong with your brain? THE GUIDE IS A PART OF THE UI AND ITS FUNCTION...

:lawl: 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Then install an SSD in your X you retard, it takes like 5 minutes to break the shell on this system and maybe 15 minutes to dump the original disc to a new internal. :rofl:

I'm flinging insults at you because you're being an idiot, I'm also rationalizing why you're an idiot and explaining how you're wrong with facts. It's not laggy AS DEMONSTRATED, it's NOT horribly designed and requires fewer steps to get to what you need, it's NOT ad "filled", it has a few ads on the home screen and anyone with a brain would realize they affect nothing. 

Also a guide handicap? Bitch what is wrong with your brain? THE GUIDE IS A PART OF THE UI AND ITS FUNCTION...

:lawl: 

I have been thinking about throwing in an SSD and starting fresh. I use the console for more than what your gay ass demonstrated, which again, utilized the Guide for most functions. I only use the Guide in game, not to get around the goddamn base OS. :D

If it's not horribly designed, then why are you using the Guide to get around the OS? Because it's horribly designed. :facep: I don't give a shit what you say, I don't want ads on my home screen, it's not necessary and it's intrusive. What part of that do you not understand? You just accept it because it's Xbox.

With the PS4 in the base OS... It's as simple as pressing the up arrow on the D-Pad and I have access to everything from friends, community, profile and settings. No fuckery. If I don't need anything from there then I simply press the down arrow and boom, all of my recent games played, applications and whatever else is readily available. If I need anything else I have a folder for it which is one trigger press away to quickly sweep the menu. It's simple, it's intuitive, there's no advertisements, there's no lag, there's no bullshit and I certainly don't have to use the PS4's side menu as a handicap. :mj: 

Edited by lynux3