6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

No it's not.  Guide button basically shrinks the whole os into a fast blades based os . It's extremely snappy and easy to use .

The only laggy part is the store . That's laggy on ps4 too . And ps4 bombs you with full screen ads 

The guide button is legit and should essentially be the OS. They've redesigned the OS like three times this generation and each iteration gets worse and worse.

The entire home screen looks like a bunch of ads with its cluttered, lame tile based shit. As a matter of fact, each section has a fuck ton of bullshit ads all over it and I don't recall even being able to turn it off. :shake:  Ads should stay in the store where it belongs, not on my HOME screen.

You can easily turn ads off on the PS4's OS by simply unchecking the "Featured Content" in the system settings... Microsoft needs to start from scratch and make it simpler, easy to navigate and more intuitive. PS4's OS blows it out of the water.

Edited by lynux3
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think they are special.  The same can be said for any architecture.  Vulkan has had way more optimizations for AMDs hardware.  If you look DX11 on the 2080ti it performs much better than Vulka

I'm sure Navi will be fine. People were upset about Bonaire when PS4 was launching and look how that all turned out.   Non-sense for sure. He definitely acts like Microsoft is the best in

Lynn wants his OS to function how Sony wants it to, not whats better for him. It will always be the best because its best for Sony.   CUCK

Im not sure how much simpler it can get than pressing r1 or r2 to cycle through 5 pages .

Or just use the guide , which is even easier .

The inky thing I dont like is how it forces a tab to be mixer and community . You used to be able to edit the tabs ...dont think you can now .

It's better than ps4 for sure. 

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Im not sure how much simpler it can get than pressing r1 or r2 to cycle through 5 pages .

Or just use the guide , which is even easier .

The inky thing I dont like is how it forces a tab to be mixer and community . You used to be able to edit the tabs ...dont think you can now .

It's better than ps4 for sure. 

Complains about ads... ignores dashboard is full of them. :drake: 

It's not about going through the sections using the shoulder buttons. It's about how trashy and disorganized cluster fuck the OS is. It's terrible. It's worse than PS4's OS and hell, even Switch's OS is a shit ton better. :reg: 

8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Complains about ads... ignores dashboard is full of them. :drake: 

It's not about going through the sections using the shoulder buttons. It's about how trashy and disorganized cluster fuck the OS is. It's terrible. It's worse than PS4's OS and hell, even Switch's OS is a shit ton better. :reg: 

And this in what way detracts from it being a more competent and easily accessible OS?

Just now, JONBpc said:

There is like 1 ad on the screen 

Lmao it's too complicated for Lynn rofl

There's like 5 but they do absolutely nothing and they're not in the way of anything. It's a stupid complaint without weight so he can trash the OS. 

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

the blades just got dated fast, but the NXE was still by far their best implementation, and even though they watered it down a few years with another new OS update, the 360 OS is still my favorite by a mile over the PoS Xbox One interface.    They fucked up that console from the start.  When they should have just made it very much like the 360 just more power under the hood.  There was no need to start changing things around.  

how weird that the ps4 was the continuation of the 360

54 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And this in what way detracts from it being a more competent and easily accessible OS?

Competent? Easily accessible? :drake: 

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's like 5 but they do absolutely nothing and they're not in the way of anything. It's a stupid complaint without weight so he can trash the OS. 

They are in the way. They're on my home screens. Fuck off with that shit. :facep: Xbox One's OS is garbage, this isn't up for debate.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

They are in the way. They're on my home screens. Fuck off with that shit. :facep: Xbox One's OS is garbage, this isn't up for debate.

It is up for debate. One that you cant win.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There's no debate to be had. It's trash. Move on.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, you're a blatant liar and you won't do anything to back your lies except incessantly ramble in text, because they are in fact lies and undemonstratable...

:shrug: