I got a new V2 Switch for 125

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

damn, that's a hell of a trade-in value.

Yeah no shit.  If it was in working condition it would be 225.  They give you shit for Xbox One X 😂

Just now, lostfool said:

Yeah no shit.  If it was in working condition it would be 225.  They give you shit for Xbox One X 😂

Were you like a Gamestop rewards member or something?

I have my nephews Switch that has a problem, its USB-C connector is fucked and it can't charge unless you jam the connector in there a certain way.

I wonder if they would accept that.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Were you like a Gamestop rewards member or something?

I have my nephews Switch that has a problem, its USB-C connector is fucked and it can't charge unless you jam the connector in there a certain way.

I wonder if they would accept that.

I have their lowest level account.  It's like 14 dollars a year

6 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Damn, I never remember GS giving such trade in prices. 

They must have changed their practices after their stock tanked, lol. 

They have pretty good promotions. I just traded in a couple games last night that nobody was showing any interest in on Facebook Marketplace and got more than I was asking for thanks to the extra $5 credit promotion going on at the moment. I balked at a couple of the trade in values even with the extra trade in credit, though, so it's a game by game thing.

Can put store credit towards Steam/PSN/Xbox cards so I view it as basically cash and spending a couple minutes turning down pre-orders is a better experience than dealing with randos, IMO.