Both PlayStation 4 and Xbone have failed deliver a single worthwhile exclusive all year

What's going on with these consoles?

Sony: shot a dud with Days Gone and then nothing for the rest of the year. Japanese 3rd parties saved it with some niche AAs, but games like catherine full body and judgement mean nothing to the average consumer. Death Stranding could very well flop or end up on PC, and if it does, 2019 is one of the worst years in PS4's history.

Xbone: of course had nothing but multiplat shit-tier catastrophes like crackhead 3 and gears 5, once again earning its worst-console-ever status. All hope for this POS is lost.

So tell me, why can't either of these companies produce ONE exclusive that moves the needle when Nintendo can do like 3 in one month? Thank God Switch was here to save the gen.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

What's going on with these consoles?

Sony: shot a dud with Days Gone and then nothing for the rest of the year. Japanese 3rd parties saved it with some niche AAs, but games like catherine full body and judgement mean nothing to the average consumer. Death Stranding could very well flop or end up on PC, and if it does, 2019 is one of the worst years in PS4's history.

Xbone: of course had nothing but multiplat shit-tier catastrophes like crackhead 3 and gears 5, once again earning its worst-console-ever status. All hope for this POS is lost.

So tell me, why can't either of these companies produce ONE exclusive that moves the needle when Nintendo can do like 3 in one month? Thank God Switch was here to save the gen.

Tbf the average consumer is a moron. :lul: But yeah, off year for Sony. Hopefully Death Stranding isn't bad.

Yeah kinda weak year for exclusives on PS4. I guess there was Judgment and a few PSVR games like Blood and Truth/Everybody's Golf VR.

But whatever. I don't really care for exclusives. As long as it's getting games, I'm not a faggot internet fanboy.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah kinda weak year for exclusives on PS4. I guess there was Judgment and a few PSVR games like Blood and Truth/Everybody's Golf VR.

But whatever. I don't really care for exclusives. As long as it's getting games, I'm not a faggot internet fanboy.

:mj:

16 minutes ago, kaz said:

:mj:

? It's true, PS4 has more than warranted the initial asking price I paid back in 2015 with Bloodborne at this point. It could not get a single new exclusive from now on and I still wouldn't give a shit.

I think it matters early gen. After a while if the support is good then yeah, I'm along for the ride already and PS4 support is fucking godly anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Honestly Switch has just been low budget trash all year anyway and no potential of a big game until next year 

I will get a switch lite for all indie games, it's the perfect system for it. The few switch exclusives are a bonus.