13min FF7 Remake commercial (short film) released in Japan

There's a version here which is somewhat translated.  The auto-generate translation is completely terrible, so this is the best there is atm... but damn.  The feels.

I got my Final Fantasy start with the very first game.  I got it for Christmas but was still just a bit too young to really understand how to progress and what to do.  So for the first little bit after I got the game, I watched my older brother play it while I looked through the Official Nintendo Power Strategy Guide for the game that came with it.  I couldn't really understand all of what I was looking at, but the pictures and artwork made me fall in love.  My mom said FF was the game that really pushed me to learn to read better.

What a touching little short film.  Especially for someone like me who's really nostalgic for FF, and this game in particular. <3 

(The guy in the lounge is my hero :D )

Edited by Remij_
26 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

dumb ad, colossal waste of time to watch. nothing happens:hest:

Fake-ass Final Fantasy fans.  Of course you got nothing from that... you have no nostalgia for the series because you aren't and were never a fan.  You just dick-ride current trends :mj: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Fake-ass Final Fantasy fans.  Of course you got nothing from that... you have no nostalgia for the series because you aren't and were never a fan.  You just dick-ride current trends :mj: 

huh? the whole thing's in fucking Chinese and there's no gameplay. :rofl: 

Spoiler

FFX>FF7