Digital Foundry: Final Fantasy 15 on Stadia is a Technical Disappointment - Stadia vs Xbox One X Comparison

This thing is a joke. It's basically the PS4 version at 1080p 30fps more or less.

Negatives.
Hitches due to 4k streaming.
1920 x 1080 count regardless of setup.
Only benefit to 4k mode is presumed higher bandwidth available for picture quality at 1080p
No available options in game for perfomance/quality mode
Mostly 1X quality but foliage looks base PS4.
Better AO but DOF and texture filtering are lower quality.
Mostly closer to base consoles.
None of the PC niceties appear in the game. Increased vegetation, improved tessellation and model LODs and missing.
Stable 1080p (!!!)
Input latency an issue.
Game runs at 30 FPS with Vsync and shares the framepacing issues of the PS4 pro version.

Edited by Team 2019

I'm not convinced at all that Stadia has what they are claiming to have in their servers running these games.

I think that "if successful" they would finally build up to that... but let's face it.. this shit is bombing hard.

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not convinced at all that Stadia has what they are claiming to have in their servers running these games.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they lied or couldn't get it to work out . Seems like they have 1070s in those things