An 18 Year old in 1986 makes a video imagining life 20 years into the future

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

There a video of me in 1986 when I was 3 eating cheerios

2 months from that video's initial recording I'd arrive on this planet..

33 years later I'd be freaking out over the amount of time that has passed..

Please make it stop...

Edited by Chicano3000
1 minute ago, kaz said:

I wasn't even planned around that time. wish my parents had used condome :mjcry: 

They did, but they realized  they were using condomes not condoms... But it's cool that your here man. Someone needs to own the cows...

1 minute ago, Chicano3000 said:

They did, but they realized  they were using condomes not condoms... But it's cool that your here man. Someone needs to own the cows...

lmfao 

That video is fake. Nothing else in his youtube channel. He could've added a video of himself presenting the video.

The video quality is actually a little too good for some kid with a camcorder.  And the video stuttering effects are too much, if its stuttering it would be constant.

Just now, jehurey said:

That video is fake. Nothing else in his youtube channel. He could've added a video of himself presenting the video.

The video quality is actually a little too good for some kid with a camcorder.  And the video stuttering effects are too much, if its stuttering it would be constant.

jehurey

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ya, could be. I saw this originally on reddit, and the OP commented saying that he'd upload a new vid. So time will tell... again...

Edited by Chicano3000