10th gen Intel CPUs hitting 300 wts

Yeah , tons of shit that barely qualify as games on steam that have a 1000 dollar dev budget :mj:

Now you are defending Nvidia fucking you lol . Its it's ok cause there was no competition :hype:

Stupid fucking hermit fanboys ROFL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RTX FLOPPED

Keep begging for it bitch... it's only happening because Nvidia pushed it... much like Gsync/freesync VRR, VRS, ect ect...      You're all over the place.  One min you say it flopped... then

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah , tons of shit that barely qualify as games on steam that have a 1000 dollar dev budget :mj:

Now you are defending Nvidia fucking you lol . Its it's ok cause there was no competition :hype:

Stupid fucking hermit fanboys ROFL

Yea.. must be why you bought a PC... since you say Xbox gets everything :hest: 

Nobody is being forced to buy anything....  I defend Nvidia because they are the best.  I like the best... and I decide if the price is worth it to me.  LOL.. you decided to buy a PC with a 1060.. and then upgrade it a month later with another $400 GPU...  Nvidia literally fucked you... and yet.. you say you're happy with it :tom: 

Now you're going to buy another $500 console... and then another GPU on top of that.

You're an idiot :kaz: 

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Nvidia fucks everyone.  They just fuck you harder cause you like it so much LMAL

THHBFR :tom:

You're the one fucked harder lmao.  You bought their GPU despite calling it a flop.. You hate PC yet you game on it all the time..  You literally spent $1200 on a Dell PC because consoles were showing their age... and now you're going to spend $500 on another console... just in time to be behind again and need to upgrade you PC again.  Nvidia will be waiting to fuck you again idiot :mj: 

I'd rather give my extra $500 to Nvidia than buy another MS console.. and so would most other people :rofls: 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol dream on , chump . 

I love how you keep admitting to Nvidia fucking you, and others over lol

My video card is fine.  Rtx IS a flop tho

Nvidia didn't fuck me.  I like Nvidia products.  You're the one who hates PC but begrudgingly has to play on it because the games you want to play aren't on Xbox.. LOL

I barely game on console.  $500 saved on a console is better spent on a better PC part for me :shrug: 

But you... lmao, you hate PC and bought a GPU that flopped, AND YET you primarily game on Xbox (or so you say LOL)  Basically what you do makes NO FUCKING SENSE...

but we all know it's just a SW persona and you're not really dumb as shit like you pretend to be rofl