Big Navi to be 80CUs but with lower clocks than Navi 10 according to Chiphell leaker

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

"In novigrad" That's why im asking for FPS counter and specs. 970 stuggles in Witcher 3 without some cuts. There have been a few parts where my 2060 drops under 60fps.

Xbox resolution mode slaps a 970, and XBX in general wrecks a 970.

The rest of your post is too stupid to comment on, RTX FLOPPED

No.. Xbox resolution doesn't.  It's dynamic.. in both modes.  X1X was a flop. A dirty one.

And the rest of my post was pure truth.. and you know it :sabu: 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I dont see settings or fr counter btw , berry 

No.............you just clearly see a better version.

Count the NPCs in your XBX version, and let me know if I'm wrong.

until then...............I'm clearly not wrong.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

No.............you just clearly see a better version.

Count the NPCs in your XBX version, and let me know if I'm wrong.

until then...............I'm clearly not wrong.:trump:

Youre gonna cherry pick one thing. Yes, mention your brothers one more time why don't you ?

Its better on X, get over it :reg:

25 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

"In novigrad" That's why im asking for FPS counter and specs. 970 stuggles in Witcher 3 without some cuts. There have been a few parts where my 2060 drops under 60fps.

Xbox resolution mode slaps a 970, and XBX in general wrecks a 970.

The rest of your post is too stupid to comment on, RTX FLOPPED

Nope.............your claim was regarding CPU power.

Which is why I brought up NPCs, because that's related to the lack of CPU power on your XBX.

Its still running a 2011-era mobile CPU. its simply not a contest.

You lose.

I have everything turned on., and you can see from my second video that I posted that its smooth.

You lost [past tense]

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. Xbox resolution doesn't.  It's dynamic.. in both modes.  X1X was a flop. A dirty one.

And the rest of my post was pure truth.. and you know it :sabu: 

Yes, it does. The only X flop that I know of is rt X 

THHBOI

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.............your claim was regarding CPU power.

Which is why I brought up NPCs, because that's related to the lack of CPU power on your XBX.

Its still running a 2011-era mobile CPU. its simply not a contest.

You lose.

I have everything turned on., and you can see from my second video that I posted that its smooth.

You lost [past tense]

Link to that?

And if its so easy, youd just show your settings and FPS. But you wont. Because. Its easy to youtube W3 GTX 970 :reg:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You WOULD know.... you bought the lowest possible quality version of it :hehe: 

JONBX1XHBR :rofl: 

I would of bought a better RTX card if it had games :reg:

THHBMFR!

11 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Link to that?

And if its so easy, youd just show your settings and FPS. But you wont. Because. Its easy to youtube W3 GTX 970 :reg:

the second youtube video is clearly there

Even Dynocrap knows why the first youtube video was showing stuttering, it was because it was recording from the Xbox Game Bar app. The second youtube video was recorded from nVidia's recording function, which capturinged the smooth framerate. I had no problems.

Anybody who knows the game knows that I have all settings turned on. If you don't know its because your Xbox version looks crappy.

And lastly.......you don't need to see the settings to see those 67 NPCs on screen, baby:blessed:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Your hyping a 970 itt then shitting on a 2060 at the same time LMFAO

You want to Jerry? Go head, RTX flopped :juggle:

I'm not hyping a 970, nor shitting on a 2060.  I'm shitting on YOU and X1X :mj: 

You're the one that says 2060 isn't good enough and that RT sucks and flopped...  YOU chose to buy it... :rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

the second youtube video is clearly there

Even Dynocrap knows why the first youtube video was showing stuttering, it was because it was recording from the Xbox Game Bar app. The second youtube video was recorded from nVidia's recording function, which capturinged the smooth framerate. I had no problems.

Anybody who knows the game knows that I have all settings turned on. If you don't know its because your Xbox version looks crappy.

And lastly.......you don't need to see the settings to see those 67 NPCs on screen, baby:blessed:

Then you will show your settings and FPS. YOu said it was so easy. I wonder why you are being so difficult now?

Uh my Pc wrecks yours in this game lol, idiot.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Then you will show your settings and FPS. YOu said it was so easy. I wonder why you are being so difficult now?

Which is why you're playing TW3 there and not on Xbox :hehe:

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not hyping a 970, nor shitting on a 2060.  I'm shitting on YOU and X1X :mj: 

You're the one that says 2060 isn't good enough and that RT sucks and flopped...  YOU chose to buy it... :rofl: 

2060 is good enough for 1080p. High settings or max on almost every game out.

I know you have personal issues with many here, why not tell us how mad you get. Better yet, just show us like you always do LMAO

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Youre gonna cherry pick one thing. Yes, mention your brothers one more time why don't you ?

Its better on X, get over it :reg:

What do you mean I cherry picked?

That was you who did that cherry picking from the beginning.

23 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Still having a 970 lol

23 hours ago, jehurey said:

Still more powerful than having dropped another $500 for a XBX, just so that they couldn't even have any exclusives made for it.

But it goes to show that I have never been one to buy video cards every couple of years. I don't think its worth it.

Which is why I typically wait for the "dollar-to-performance" video card to come out, which is usually about every 4-5 years. Wait for a new architecture, and then wait for either the second-wave, or the third-wave product line refresh when they have perfected the GPU  performance, optimized the performance-per-watt, etc.

You know you got raped by this post.............so you RAN to the CPU discussion.

23 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I'd say its gotta be rough with a 970 now and probably whatever old CPU you have but you dont play games so it's probably not a big deal .

Busted:mj:

NPCS jerry. You are not the brightest. Now prove , max settings, hairworks on ( you said all settings on ) at a locked 108060 like you claimed.

If you wont prove yourself, stop talking.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Don't need to show the settings to show that my PC version is running the game better than your crappy XBX version.

OMG he just abandoned the XBX version and ran to his PC, @Remij_ screenshot this one, its a daisy!!!!:lawl::lawl: