Brad Sams: Microsoft is working on a feature to allow you to stream your PC games across xCloud

I haven't watched this vid where he supposedly says this, but it sounds like it's basically similar to Geforce Now.

We knew they were going to do this with Xbox games... even if it wasn't stated, you could see exactly where MS was going with this.

It really sounds like they're leaving no stone unturned here.  They want people using their cloud service... They'll have the curated xCloud service for people with no gaming console, or at least no Xbox console or PC... and they'll have a lower cost sub to be able to stream your games that you own.  And they'll also have in-home streaming/Remote Play equivalent for people who just want to stream from their Xbox to PC or vice versa inside their home over their personal network.

It seems like they're going to offer a lot of choice, which is great and puts it far far above Stadia lmao.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't understand why this wouldn't be a completely baked-in feature for Windows 10.

Well it is already, as far as streaming to other Win 10 devices.. and I think you will be able to stream your PC games to your Xbox console just like you can your Xbox games to your PC from your console.

This however is different because it, like Geforce Now, it would be rendered on their servers and usable far away from home.