Okami 2 was in development but things didn't work out between PG and Capcom

It's basically what Dusk Golem said but goes into more detail on what went down between Capcom and PlatinumGames

I don't recall exactly what the drama was about according to Liam but I think it had something to do with money laundering or something like that

So either Kamiya and PG were trying to launder money from Capcom... like they apparently did MS... or they got fucked and Capcom fucked them over :kaz: 

What goes around comes around eh Jer?  Sounds like  PG is great at fucking over publishers... Nintendo's probably getting fucked at this very moment and PG is fixing to break free before Nintendo becomes the wiser :rofl: 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this guy create this entire thread out of pure butthurt over me?

LOL apparently he did.:drake:

Look at him............he actually is talking as if he has hate for Platinum Games. He really is pissed that Kamiya played Phil Spencer like a dollar-store ho.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Look at him............he actually is talking as if he has hate for Platinum Games. He really is pissed that Kamiya played Phil Spencer like a dollar-store ho.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

No comment on the topic... figures.

Now he's just gonna talk about me :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No comment on the topic... figures.

Now he's just gonna talk about me :hest: 

You NAMED ME in your OP.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You lost this thread already, by admitting your butthurt to me.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You NAMED ME in your OP.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You lost this thread already, by admitting your butthurt to me.

Yea.. I said "what goes around comes around eh Jer?" care to fucking comment on it dipstick :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea.. I said "what goes around comes around eh Jer?" care to fucking comment on it dipstick :drake: 

Yup.................that's you naming me.

And it shows that you posted this with an inherent motivation.

And it shows that you posted this because you actually hate PG because of what they did to loser-boy Phil Spencer............so much so that you actively celebrate Capcom for killing a video game project.

Congrats on just proving the three main points I made in my first post in this thread.:lawl:

I commenting on your bitchiness and motivations regarding this piece of news............because that seems to be the reason why you posted this in the first place.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup.................that's you naming me.

And it shows that you posted this with an inherent motivation.

And it shows that you posted this because you actually hate PG because of what they did to loser-boy Phil Spencer............so much so that you actively celebrate Capcom for killing a video game project.

Congrats on just proving the three main points I made in my first post in this thread.:lawl:

I commenting on your bitchiness and motivations regarding this piece of news............because that seems to be the reason why you posted this in the first place.

Yes.. it's me asking you what you think of it.... and you're runnin and runnnin.. gotta bring up Phil being a loser to make himself feel better... and to think he's actually hurting me :kaz: 

Getting defensive because it appears PG's has fucked over more than just MS :ovolol:

Yea... I hate PG SOOOOOO MUCH for releasing TW101 on PC.. and going independent so they can release more :drake: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes.. it's me asking you what you think of it.... and you're runnin and runnnin.. gotta bring up Phil being a loser to make himself feel better... and to think he's actually hurting me :kaz: 

Getting defensive because it appears PG's has fucked over more than just MS :ovolol:

Yea... I hate PG SOOOOOO MUCH for releasing TW101 on PC.. and going independent so they can release more :drake: 

No its not............its you trying to gloat towards my direction that Platinum Games was rejected in some way.

I just busted you lying about your intentions in creating this thread.

I'm not defensive about it............if you notice.........I've been laughing about this thread being created because it shows that you're butthurt.

LOL apparently he did.

Man.........you're not doing a good job peddling your narrative here. LOL its not holding up very well at all.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No its not............its you trying to gloat towards my direction that Platinum Games was rejected in some way.

I just busted you lying about your intentions in creating this thread.

I'm not hiding behind my intentions fuckhead... I'm laughing at your bitchass... and all you can do is run and cry about how that's what my intention was :kaz: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not hiding behind my intentions fuckhead... I'm laughing at your bitchass... and all you can do is run and cry about how that's what my intention was :kaz: 

LOL now you're trying to change the story again.

You just admitted this thread was about me.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

this is too goddamned easy

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL now you're trying to change the story again.

You just admitted this thread was about me.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

this is too goddamned easy

This thread isn't about you... this thread is about a subject which YOU'VE spoken about... and that's PG and money laundering..  I asked you a question in the OP... and you're RUNNING because you refuse to actually comment about it, and instead are flat out CRYING because I brought your name up :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

This thread isn't about you... this thread is about a subject which YOU'VE spoken about... and that's PG and money laundering..  I asked you a question in the OP... and you're RUNNING because you refuse to actually comment about it, and instead are flat out CRYING because I brought your name up :rofls: 

he keeps on changing the subject

I'm not hiding behind my intentions fuckhead... I'm laughing at your bitchass...

the whole intention behind creating this thread was about me.

and I guess it correctly:

apparently.

he keeps on changing the subject

the whole intention behind creating this thread was about me.

and I guess it correctly:

apparently.

Holy shit.. this guy is straight CRYING because I asked specifically him a question in the OP :cruise: 

Butthurt to hell and he's all out of toilet paper :mj: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Holy shit.. this guy is straight CRYING because I asked specifically him a question in the OP :cruise: 

Butthurt to hell and he's all out of toilet paper :mj: 

Sorry, little too late for you to attempt projection.

Oh man.......he knows he struck out ever since I was laughing at him at the beginning.

Sorta like Kamiya probably spends his time chuckling for playing Phil Spencer. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, little too late for you to attempt projection.

Oh man.......he knows he struck out ever since I was laughing at him at the beginning.

Sorta like Kamiya probably spends his time chuckling for playing Phil Spencer. LOL

He's talking about me just like I said he would..

No commenthuery :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

He's talking about me just like I said he would..

No commenthuery :kaz: 

Yikes, he's now doing the jonb "just pretend the opposite is true" tactic.

This is great.

It'll be even better when he gives up on it and tries something else, and I will obviously notice. LOL

Yikes, he's now doing the jonb "just pretend the opposite is true" tactic.

This is great.

It'll be even better when he gives up on it and tries something else, and I will obviously notice. LOL

^he used the word "he" twice... and claims he's not only talking about me :drake: 

Oh man, this is hilarious. :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^he used the word "he" twice... and claims he's not only talking about me :drake: 

Oh man, this is hilarious. :rofl: 

He already ditched the jonb tactic.

Yup, that was incoming.

He's abandoned HIS OWN thread.............and after claiming that he posted this because he wanted to talk about the subject, he's not exclusively melting down over me.

Probably like how Phil Spencer spends his nights getting mad at what Kamiya did to him. Years later.:moto:

Edited by jehurey

He already ditched the jonb tactic.

Yup, that was incoming.

He's abandoned HIS OWN thread.............and after claiming that he posted this because he wanted to talk about the subject, he's not exclusively melting down over me.

Probably like how Phil Spencer spends his nights getting mad at what Kamiya did to him. Years later.:moto:

He.. he.. he... he.. he he he.. :cry: 

"He's gonna just talk about me now" - Remij 2nd post :mj:

Called that one... because he's RUNNING from the subject.  Funny thing is that he's running worse than Ori 2 does on XO :lawl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

He.. he.. he... he.. he he he.. :cry: 

"He's gonna just talk about me now" - Remij 2nd post :mj:

Called that one... because he's RUNNING from the subject.  Funny thing is that he's running worse than Ori 2 does on XO :lawl: 

...........he's typing that in his own thread.

And I got him doing that.

Think about that.:blessed: