Okami 2 was in development but things didn't work out between PG and Capcom

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

...........he's typing that in his own thread.

And I got him doing that.

Think about that.:blessed:

He's running in a thread that he thinks is about him...

He's running from himself.. He can't take being asked a question:rofls: 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's running in a thread that he thinks is about him...

He's running from himself.. He can't take being asked a question:rofls: 

You already admitted it was about me.

replace the one "running" with "laughing"

What question??????????????

This one??????????

What goes around comes around eh Jer? 

You're not asking anything? That's a rhetorical question................and its clearly meant as gloating.

B-U-S-T-E-D yet again.:blessed:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You already admitted it was about me.

replace the one "running" with "laughing"

What question??????????????

This one??????????

You're not asking anything? That's a rhetorical question................and its clearly meant as gloating.

B-U-S-T-E-D yet again.:blessed:

I asked you to comment on it...

but you RANNNNNNN and cried because I mentioned your name... think about that :rofls: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I asked you to comment on it...

but you RANNNNNNN and cried because I mentioned your name... think about that :rofls: 

I did comment on it.

I said that you posted this thread because you were butthurt about me.............and you must be personally butthurt at Platinum Games as a whole.

And then I went a step further to figure out WHY you could possibly be GLOATING about a game not being made.........and easily concluded that it had to do with PG spurning Microsoft, and you being mad like a white kid who's getting ready to shoot up his high school.

ANd I'm pretty spot-on on all of that. Since you just confirmed that this thread is about me..............and you've spent every post talking about me.

In fact, I've spent more time talking about Platinum Games in this thread than you have. More proof that I'm correct that you made this thread about me.

Just now, jehurey said:

I did comment on it.

I said that you posted this thread because you were butthurt about me.............and you must be personally butthurt at Platinum Games as a whole.

And then I went a step further to figure out WHY you could possibly be GLOATING about a game not being made.........and easily concluded that it had to do with PG spurning Microsoft, and you being mad like a white kid who's getting ready to shoot up his high school.

ANd I'm pretty spot-on on all of that. Since you just confirmed that this thread is about me..............and you've spent every post talking about me.

In fact, I've spent more time talking about Platinum Games in this thread than you have. More proof that I'm correct that you made this thread about me.

More talking about me... lmao exactly like I said.

No comment on PG and Capcom... of course.  Only runs and talks about Phil Spencer and Xbox... fucking obsessed :kaz: 

You've spent more time RUNNIN AND RUNNING :lawl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

More talking about me... lmao exactly like I said.

No comment on PG and Capcom... of course.  Only runs and talks about Phil Spencer and Xbox... fucking obsessed :kaz: 

You've spent more time RUNNIN AND RUNNING :lawl: 

Little too late for projection.

My last post didn't even have the words "Phil" and "Spencer" in it.

HE JUST GAVE HIMSELF AWAY

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man........................he slipped!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Little too late for projection.

My last post didn't even have the words "Phil" and "Spencer" in it.

HE JUST GAVE HIMSELF AWAY

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man........................he slipped!!!!!!!!

You mentioned him multiple times in this thread.  Who said anything about your last post?  :kaz: 

Watch him act like my post was referencing only the post that I quoted and not the entire thread :rofls: 

You're spending more time RUNNING AND RUNNING.. while I'm rollin and rollin :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

You mentioned him multiple times in this thread.  Who said anything about your last post?  :kaz: 

Watch him act like my post was referencing only the post that I quoted and not the entire thread :rofls: 

You're spending more time RUNNING AND RUNNING.. while I'm rollin and rollin :rofl: 

He's trying to damage control.

HE just slipped, and now he's trying to flame his way out.

Like everything else he's tried in this thread............its not going to work. I also love how the more effort he tries arguing against me, the more he's proving my point that he made this thread because of me. Its just so easy.

Just now, Remij_ said:

He's lost :lawl:  

:blessed: 

jonb's "pretend the opposite is happening" tactic again.

Good to see that he knows he lost this thread and is trying to slink out.

Its a shame he never actually got around to talking about the subject.

He was too busy letting Freudian slips come out. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

jonb's "pretend the opposite is happening" tactic again.

Good to see that he knows he lost this thread and is trying to slink out.

Its a shame he never actually got around to talking about the subject.

He was too busy letting Freudian slips come out. LOL

I'm gonna talk about him more... and continue to prove him right - Jer

He's Jerry-go-rounding and doesn't know what to do.. all because he's mad that I asked him a question in the OP :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm gonna talk about him more... and continue to prove him right - Jer

He's Jerry-go-rounding and doesn't know what to do.. all because he's mad that I asked him a question in the OP :tom: 

:lawl:Proving me right, bigtime:lawl:

Oops, I missed the end of the first line. That's a fifth time he's mentioned me. LOL

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just left this thread................and never once actually talked about:

-Platinum Games

-The rumor

-Capcom

-Okami

:blessed:TKO:blessed:

Acting like the OP doesn't exist... and that you've accomplished your goal of avoiding the topic... HE LITERALLY JUST TRIED THAT OMFG :lawl:  :lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Acting like the OP doesn't exist... and that you've accomplished your goal of avoiding the topic... HE LITERALLY JUST TRIED THAT OMFG :lawl:  :lawl::lawl:

Oh my god........its just so easy at this point.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

To derail and run from topics?  Yea... you're a master

Considering that this thread was clearly targeted towards myself.............there is no derail.

The original intention of this thread WAS talked about..................and still ended up asssssssssssssss-whooped.:obama:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Considering that this thread was clearly targeted towards myself.............there is no derail.

The original intention of this thread WAS talked about..................and still ended up asssssssssssssss-whooped.:obama:

Next time I'll be sure to design the thread around you running from the topic... so that when it happens, you'll still be on topic :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Next time I'll be sure to design the thread around you running from the topic... so that when it happens, you'll still be on topic :hest: 

You already did that...................except for yourself running away from the subject line of this thread.

The OP clearly gave away at what you really wanted to talk about.

Damn..........that almost sounded like a good comeback if it didn't describe you already. LOL