Tips during COVID19 - Don’t buy an Android

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Because I wouldn't allow my bosses to enter my private space and tell me that my home space becomes my work space.

Ever.

You apparently don't understand......................your job CLEARLY MUST SUCK for you to VIEW the concept of working from home as a "positive."

My job clearly doesn't suck as bad as your job.

So instead you decided to waste 4 hours of your life rather than finish your work with your morning shit. 

thats what you’re saying. LOL

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry is still jerry. Mentally exhausting retard.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So instead you decided to waste 4 hours of your life rather than finish your work with your morning shit. 

thats what you’re saying. LOL

And you allowed your work to enter your home and take EIGHT hours of your life.

And you didn't have a choice.............your work TOLD YOU that you must do answer phone calls from your home.

They FORCED YOU.

But your job sucks so bad, that you consider that to be a positive.:tom:

Yeah.........when my job is doing work sporadically, while browsing the internet alot during alot of downtime........going out to eat lunch for about 60 to 90 minutes every day, and nobody says anything about my hours or my pace of work because what I do is vital, and they're perfectly satisfied with it.

Yeah...........I got no problem casually driving to that every day.:trump:

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you allowed your work to enter your home and take EIGHT hours of your life.

And you didn't have a choice.............your work TOLD YOU that you must do answer phone calls from your home.

They FORCED YOU.

But your job sucks so bad, that you consider that to be a positive.:tom:

Yeah.........when my job is doing work sporadically, while browsing the internet alot during alot of downtime........going out to eat lunch for about 60 to 90 minutes every day, and nobody says anything about my hours or my pace of work because what I do is vital, and they're perfectly satisfied with it.

Yeah...........I got no problem casually driving to that every day.:trump:

Jerry, I’m simply working. I normally work from home. My job requires effort, and I get paid well. 

you on the other hand were forced to go to any empty office for 3.5 hours to do 10 minutes of work. LMAO. I can’t find enough hours in the day, meanwhile you’re scraping by life. And bragging about it. LMAO

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry, I’m simply working. I normally work from home. My job requires effort, and I get paid well. 

you on the other hand were forced to go to any empty office for 3.5 hours to do 10 minutes of work. LMAO. I can’t find enough hours in the day, meanwhile you’re scraping by life. And bragging about it. LMAO

And it must suck so bad that the best thing you can do to improve your job is eliminate the commute.

LOL, scraping by? You understand that working from home is the LAST THING you can do for your job before they eventually lay you off.

Cubicle call center employees like you are easily expendable.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What you do is “vital” yet you make 40k, LMAO

LOL I like how you are having to pretend to not read what I already typed. I make over 50K.

Hey............lets do this...............you don't clock into work until 1pm, and see whether or not your boss is going to accept that from you?

And let's keep on doing it a couple times a week for the next few weeks, and see what happens?

:tom:Uh huh, that's what I thought.

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And it must suck so bad that the best thing you can do to improve your job is eliminate the commute.

LOL, scraping by? You understand that working from home is the LAST THING you can do for your job before they eventually lay you off.

Cubicle call center employees like you are easily expendable.

LOL I like how you are having to pretend to not read what I already typed. I make over 50K.

Hey............lets do this...............you don't clock into work until 1pm, and see whether or not your boss is going to accept that from you?

And let's keep on doing it a couple times a week for the next few weeks, and see what happens?

:tom:Uh huh, that's what I thought.

Jerry, you lost when you spent 4 hours of your life doing 10 minutes of work. That alone tells me alllllll I need to know. :tom:

why do you ignore the fact I make 3x your salary and normally wfh 3/4ths of the month? :D 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Jerry, you lost when you spent 4 hours of your life doing 10 minutes of work. That alone tells me alllllll I need to know. :tom:

why do you ignore the fact I make 3x your salary and normally wfh 3/4ths of the month? :D 

LOL he just ran away from when I told him to come into work whenever he wants.

He's just a cubicle call center worker who got TOLD that he must answer calls from home.

Now he's resorting to outright lying.

He seems to think that having a job in which you work very little...........is a negative?????????

Guess he loves getting all those phone calls coming in, and meeting that QUOTA:tom:

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he just ran away from when I told him to come into work whenever he wants.

He's just a cubicle call center worker who got TOLD that he must answer calls from home.

Now he's resorting to outright lying.

He seems to think that having a job in which you work very little...........is a negative?????????

Guess he loves getting all those phone calls coming in, and meeting that QUOTA:tom:

You don’t come into work whenever you want. Otherwise, you would have came in at 1 and left at 1:10. 

the fact you’re not wfh means you are required to be in office for whatever work you do. Otherwise, why would the company want you there?

lmao. And you were scheduled a half day. 1-4:30. You HAD to go. :juggle:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

You don’t come into work whenever you want.

Except I do.

Sweetie.............you're not convince anybody that working 3.5 hours is worse than you being forced to work a full 8 hours.

I had a few things to do, they weren't all available to do at 1pm.

That means I have downtime.............and I spend that browsing the web on my computer.

You're not going to convince anybody that its worse than your cubicle call center job.:tom:

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I do.

Sweetie.............you're not convince anybody that working 3.5 hours is worse than you being forced to work a full 8 hours.

That means I have downtime.............and I spend that browsing the web on my computer.

You're not going to convince anybody that its worse than your cubicle call center job.:tom:

So why did you use your downtime, when you could have simply finished your work at 1:10?

because you weren’t Allowed to. :D  Now “they couldn’t all be done at one” before you said you didn’t want to do them all at once. :D 

again, if you weren’t forced to come in, WHY would your company WANT you to come in? Why, jerry? :smugcena:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So why did you use your downtime, when you could have simply finished your work at 1:10?

because you weren’t Allowed to. :D  Now “they couldn’t all be done at one” before you said you didn’t want to do them all at once. :D 

again, if you weren’t forced to come in, WHY would your company WANT you to come in? Why, jerry? :smugcena:

Except I just told you that the things I had to do weren't all available to do at 1pm.

Do you have trouble reading or something?

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I do.

Where did I say that I didn't want to do them all at once????????????

Where did I type that?

Post it.

I'll wait.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Except I just told you that the things I had to do weren't all available to do at 1pm.

Do you have trouble reading or something?

Where did I say that I didn't want to do them all at once????????????

Where did I type that?

Post it.

I'll wait.

Your own gov announced a state lockdown. Looks like you WILL be working from home... except, well, floors can’t be cleaned remotely. 

looks like Jerry boy is gonna be applying for unemployment :D 

“He also recommended that non-essential state employees telework.”

Edited by ghostz
15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your own gov announced a state lockdown. Looks like you WILL be working from home... except, well, floors can’t be cleaned remotely. 

looks like Jerry boy is gonna be applying for unemployment :D 

“He also recommended that non-essential state employees telework.”

No. Texas hasn't announced a full lockdown.

That's california.

I love how you're desperate to get me to work at home.

Also in Texas, there will never be any actual enforcement. you said it yourself "he recommended"

LOL, he's mad because he's about to lose his job. Don't worry........there's plenty of other cubicle call center jobs in the future.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. Texas hasn't announced a full lockdown.

That's california.

I love how you're desperate to get me to work at home.

Also in Texas, there will never be any actual enforcement. you said it yourself "he recommended"

LOL, he's mad because he's about to lose his job. Don't worry........there's plenty of other cubicle call center jobs in the future.

Watch and see, Jerry. Thanks for admitting you CANT work from home, LOL. You don’t even have the option. Your little family business will probably be going bankrupt within a few weeks.

then what, Jerry? 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Watch and see, Jerry. Thanks for admitting you CANT work from home, LOL. You don’t even have the option. Your little family business will probably be going bankrupt within a few weeks.

then what, Jerry? 

LOL he's now talking like Vini.

"you'll seeeeeeeeeeeee..........you'll seeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I love how he's changing his jerry fanfic with every post, a clear sign that he';s desperate for ANYTHING.

LOL this guy has to report to his boss from his bedroom.......how embarrassing.

And he's got a dead-end cubicle job and has to wear a headset during the day.

The only thing more embarrassing is when he has to wear beige pants and a company logo shirt. But you don't have to worry about that anymore, since you're losing your job. You'll be wearing ANOTHER t-shirt with another company logo on it 6 months from now.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now talking like Vini.

"you'll seeeeeeeeeeeee..........you'll seeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I love how he's changing his jerry fanfic with every post, a clear sign that he';s desperate for ANYTHING.

LOL this guy has to report to his boss from his bedroom.......how embarrassing.

And he's got a dead-end cubicle job and has to wear a headset during the day.

The only thing more embarrassing is when he has to wear beige pants and a company logo shirt. But you don't have to worry about that anymore, since you're losing your job. You'll be wearing ANOTHER t-shirt with another company logo on it 6 months from now.

If you don’t realize the entire nation will

be shit down soon, you’re blind. And why would I lose my job? Lol as I said the majority of my work for almost the last decade has been from home. 

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If you don’t realize the entire nation will

be shit down soon, you’re blind. And why would I lose my job? Lol as I said the majority of my work for almost the last decade has been from home. 

LOL he's allowed his bedroom to be his work cubicle for years now.

He reports to his boss...........FROM his home.

Now that's a sucker of a job.

And completely expendable.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's allowed his bedroom to be his work cubicle for years now.

He reports to his boss...........FROM his home.

Now that's a sucker of a job.

And completely expendable.

It allows for freedom. Freedom you don’t have. You see jerry, I could eother work from home OR at work. Any hours I want. It could be 2 hours a week or 70. As long as my works done. 

uoure required to go to work. Another 1-430 shift again today, I assume. 

i think I’m actually going to report your work once the nation goes on lock down :juggle:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

It allows for freedom. Freedom you don’t have. You see jerry, I could eother work from home OR at work. Any hours I want. It could be 2 hours a week or 70. As long as my works done. 

uoure required to go to work. Another 1-430 shift again today, I assume. 

i think I’m actually going to report your work once the nation goes on lock down :juggle:

No.......it allows for your work to enter your private area.

I don't allow my job to encroach in my personal space at all, in any way.

You're a cubicle paper pusher, who works in a call center.

Your just MUST SUCK so bad...........that you consider doing it from home to be the BEST PART about it.

LOL its obvious that you're pissed that I caught you lying..........you just sell insurance like Jake from State Farm.

LOL you're required to go to work.............for a whole 8 hours, you have to report to your boss from your home. How embarrassing.