Tips during COVID19 - Don’t buy an Android

Just now, jehurey said:

Notice how he's slowly admitting to it.

He has clearly said that he works in insurance.  Nobody who is an analyst, would ever describe their job primarily as 'working in insurance"

Unless they were a t-shirt wearing completely-replaceable worker-bee sitting in a cubicle.

Hey maybe you got a promotion and ended up getting a CORNER cubicle. Nice.

INA44MFJ5MWRU3QLFVCDAP5MKM.jpg

Who do you think puts the logic into the systems so the service center can operate? :kaz:

he isn’t even denying he has to come into work as a janitor anymore. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry is still jerry. Mentally exhausting retard.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Who do you think puts the logic into the systems so the service center can operate? :kaz:

he isn’t even denying he has to come into work as a janitor anymore. 

LOL you don't even remotely sound like that type of person.

Doesn't gouko post even more accurate data reports when you guys argue about phone sales?

And you tried to claim you were an analyst???????:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh, dear child..........no one here would remote believe that for a second.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL you don't even remotely sound like that type of person.

Doesn't gouko post even more accurate data reports when you guys argue about phone sales?

And you tried to claim you were an analyst???????:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh, dear child..........no one here would remote believe that for a second.

But you sure do sound like a janitor :smugcena:

But you sure do sound like a janitor :smugcena:

He just ran away from his own claim:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

guess I'm one of those janitors that has a computer at their work, all day long.

A desktop computer, no less, in which I'm allowed to post from freely.

All the while you're posting from a cellphone from work...........because you can't get caught using the Hewlett Packards they got you using at Liberty Mutual

:lawl:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just ran away from his own claim:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

guess I'm one of those janitors that has a computer at their work, all day long.

A desktop computer, no less, in which I'm allowed to post from freely.

All the while you're posting from a cellphone from work...........because you can't get caught using the Hewlett Packards they got you using at Liberty Mutual

:lawl:

I’m not gonna argue with you about my job lmfao. Jerry I am 1000x more successful than u. I have been stating to be a benefit analyst for the last 9 years. Find a post of me saying ANYTHING else, or flat out admit it, you got some messes to clean. :mroff:

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’m not gonna argue with you about my job lmfao. Jerry I am 1000x more successful than u. I have been stating to be a benefit analyst for the last 9 years. Find a post of me saying ANYTHING else, or flat out admit it, you got some messes to clean. :mroff:

LOL looks like he's being called back from break.

You need to keep that call quota up.

Benefit analyst.......................yet he couldn't prove his sub-$100 health insurance that supposedly had zero dollar deductible and zero co-pay.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL looks like he's being called back from break.

You need to keep that call quota up.

Benefit analyst.......................yet he couldn't prove his sub-$100 health insurance that supposedly had zero dollar deductible and zero co-pay.

Want me to call high mark, record the convo, and post the call?

i you a perm ban they will say they don’t have the spd or sbcs available :smug: and no, it was a 500$ deductible and 80/20 co insurance 

now run jerry! Run!

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Want me to call high mark, record the convo, and post the call?

i you a perm ban they will say they don’t have the spd or sbcs available :smug: and no, it was a 500$ deductible and 80/20 co insurance 

now run jerry! Run!

On 2018-01-24 at 2:47 PM, ghostz said:

i sell insurance to fortune 500 companies dude, they're rich..have been..and will remain rich. again, the economy has little to no affect on me if i'm doing my job correctly

now tell me how the state department directly affects you

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he tried to change it over and say he's part of the Fortune 500 companies, when in fact he's selling health or car or property insurance to them.

He had to take his headset and mic home with him. His boss MADE HIM.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he tried to change it over and say he's part of the Fortune 500 companies, when in fact he's selling health or car or property insurance to them.

He had to take his headset and mic home with him. His boss MADE HIM.:lawl:

My company does sell it you moron :D 

My company does sell it you moron :D 

Nope.

"I" sell insurance.

No analyst would ever describe themselves that way.

Not only that, alot of your posts from back then made it sound like you were used to explaining group plans to businesses.

You have to wear a company branded t-shirt or button up shirt to work and when doing sales visits or renewals on-site.

Yuck. They make you wear beige pants, don't they?:lawl:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

"I" sell insurance.

No analyst would ever describe themselves that way.

Not only that, alot of your posts from back then made it sound like you were used to explaining group plans to businesses.

You have to wear a company branded t-shirt or button up shirt to work and when doing sales visits or renewals on-site.

Yuck. They make you wear beige pants, don't they?:lawl:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ANALYST IS :tom5:

id actually RATHER be a customer service rep than a fucking janitor, so think what you want dirt cleaner :D 

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Jake from State Farm? :woody2:

No wonder ghost is happy to be at home.

This is what he looks like when walking out in public going to work.

tim-and-eric-dobis.jpg

They MAKE HIM wear that.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ANALYST IS :tom5:

id actually RATHER be a customer service rep than a fucking janitor, so think what you want dirt cleaner :D 

Notice how he's no denying any of this.

Notice how he's now sorta talking about being a customer service rep now.

tim-and-eric-dobis.jpg

rs-247083-RS-Office-Space.jpg

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how he's no denying any of this.

Notice how he's now sorta talking about being a customer service rep now.

tim-and-eric-dobis.jpg

rs-247083-RS-Office-Space.jpg

All this because android has awful resell value :D 

i LOVE it. Jerry got beaten down he’s resorted to fairy tells lmao. 

“I came in at 1 and ate my lunch right away”

have fun the next 8 hours :kaz: are you the ONLY person in the building? LMAO!

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

All this because android has awful resell value :D 

i LOVE it. Jerry got beaten down he’s resorted to fairy tells lmao. 

“I came in at 1 and ate my lunch right away”

have fun the next 8 hours :kaz: are you the ONLY person in the building? LMAO!

Oh man, he completely ran away.

What do you mean next 8 hours...........I'm leaving around 4:30 dude. :lawl:

So why are they making you come in 1-430? :tom5:

Because I had to make at least one appearance to answer whatever emails remained or schedule incoming orders.

I did like 3 things today. Probably 10 minutes of actual work.

I'm on salary. LOL

The great part is I could easily answer emails at home, or from my phone.............but nuh uh, never allow your bosses to infiltrate your personal live and personal space outside of work.

I don't fucking lift a finger to do anything once I walk out the door. I love keeping it old school that way.

Because I had to make at least one appearance to answer whatever emails remained or schedule incoming orders.

I did like 3 things today. Probably 10 minutes of actual work.

I'm on salary. LOL

The great part is I could easily answer emails at home, or from my phone.............but nuh uh, never allow your bosses to infiltrate your personal live and personal space outside of work.

I don't fucking lift a finger to do anything once I walk out the door. I love keeping it old school that way.

So instead, you wasted time to commute and go to work. Nope, sorry jerry. They FORCED you to come in. Why would you already have a designated 1pm-430pm shift?

salaried, LMAO. Your hours got cut and you certainly are NOT salaried, we already know this :kaz: