Tips during COVID19 - Don’t buy an Android

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Because it would have saved 30 minutes of your day to not drive to work. I think that is enough of a reason for most sane people.

again, I’m not answering calls and I generally work from home all the time. At least 3/4ths of the month. Lol 

And I saved 4.5 hours of not working.............because I'm not a pathetic hourly worker-bee.

Do you honestly think you would make me forget that simple fact?

Yes you are answering calls, you're wearing a headset right now. :drake:

You're job must SUCK SO MUCH...............that you consider your company ALLOWING YOU to work from home to be considered a "perk":tom:

That is like the perfect example of the millennial getting fucked over, and not even realizing it. Allowing your job into your private space.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry is still jerry. Mentally exhausting retard.

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

And I saved 4.5 hours of not working.............because I'm not a pathetic hourly worker-bee.

Do you honestly think you would make me forget that simple fact?

Yes you are answering calls, you're wearing a headset right now. :drake:

You're job must SUCK SO MUCH...............that you consider your company ALLOWING YOU to work from home to be considered a "perk":tom:

That is like the perfect example of the millennial getting fucked over, and not even realizing it. Allowing your job into your private space.

Jerry - why did you waste 30 minutes of your day? I’d love to know. 

you could have had a 1 hour day. YOu still would have wasted 30 minutes of your life, for no reason 

and now you’re trying to change the subject. I wonder why :D

why did you waste time driving into work if you didn’t have to, jerry? 

Just now, ghostz said:

Jerry - why did you waste 30 minutes of your day? I’d love to know. 

you could have had a 1 hour day. YOu still would have wasted 30 minutes of your life, for no reason 

and now you’re trying to change the subject. I wonder why :D

why did you waste time driving into work if you didn’t have to, jerry? 

why did you allow your job to enter your home for 8 hours a day?

sorry...........you're not getting out of that.

One of us worked less than 3.5 hours a day today..........with no sacrifice to my pay.

You can't tell your boss that you won't work from home...............because you'd be fired.

Because you work a paper-pushing cubicle job.

Just now, jehurey said:

why did you allow your job to enter your home for 8 hours a day?

sorry...........you're not getting out of that.

One of us worked less than 3.5 hours a day today..........with no sacrifice to my pay.

You can't tell your boss that you won't work from home...............because you'd be fired.

Because you work a paper-pushing cubicle job.

You can’t tell your boss you aren’t coming to work. You’re FORCED to. It doesn’t matter about the pandemic, you still have to clean the building. You proved it by driving into work today, lmao.

and yes, like most people, refusing to work will not get you far in life. LMAO. You make under 40k a year and you’re bragging about being a salaried worker. They think your max potential is 40k a year. What is that, 16$ a hour? LMAO. 

You can’t tell your boss you aren’t coming to work. You’re FORCED to. It doesn’t matter about the pandemic, you still have to clean the building. You proved it by driving into work today, lmao.

and yes, like most people, refusing to work will not get you far in life. LMAO. You make under 40k a year and you’re bragging about being a salaried worker. They think your max potential is 40k a year. What is that, 16$ a hour? LMAO. 

Yes I can.

I didn't work at all last Thursday while I went shopping for supplies.

Still got my full paycheck............because I work salary.

Your bosses TOLD YOU that you are transitioning to working from home.

That was your only option.

Nope, you aren't getting any correct.

I love how you're desperately trying to change the fact that you're a cubicle worker wearing a headset.

You just admitted that your jobs FORCES you to be on the headset for 3/4's of the month...............HOW SPECIFIC :lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes I can.

I didn't work at all last Thursday while I went shopping for supplies.

Still got my full paycheck............because I work salary.

Your bosses TOLD YOU that you are transitioning to working from home.

That was your only option.

Nope, you aren't getting any correct.

I love how you're desperately trying to change the fact that you're a cubicle worker wearing a headset.

You just admitted that your jobs FORCES you to be on the headset for 3/4's of the month...............HOW SPECIFIC :lawl:

Did this dude just brag about having PTO at a $16/hour job? LMAO

but uh, yeah we are required to wfh now along with 95% of the country. You’re just not in that percentile as a janitor. LMAO. 

The only time I’m wearing a headset is for meetings, and if by headset you mean my POWEr beats bro, you’re right. :smugcena:

Edited by ghostz
6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sounds like he is a manager at Dollar General lmfao

Just now, ghostz said:

Did this dude just brag about having PTO at a $16/hour job? LMAO

wow. you really don't know what being salaried is.

Guess you've never had job with it.

Work for that overtime, boyyeeeee.  Looks like you need it.:denzel3:

wow. you really don't know what being salaried is.

Guess you've never had job with it.

Work for that overtime, boyyeeeee.  Looks like you need it.:denzel3:

Did jerry just become salaried? It is not a good thing. Lmao. What a moron :D 

do you know why companies salary people? when I owned a business i would love when they accepted that. Hey, let me pay you a flat rate even though You may work harder/longer than most. who do you think is winning that, jerry?  LMAO I’ve been it for years, it sucks, who would brag about it?

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sounds like he is a manager at Dollar General lmfao

Bro he said he could have worked from home, but instead decided to commute to work to sit around because there wasn’t much to do. LMFAO. Who would do that voluntarily? :D he’s either forced to come in or he’s just a fucking idiot. Lmao

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Did jerry just become salaried? It is not a good thing. Lmao. What a moron :D 

do you know why companies salary people? when I owned a business i would love when they accepted that. Hey, let me pay you a flat rate even though You may work harder/longer than most. who do you think is winning that, jerry?  LMAO I’ve been it for years, it sucks, who would brag about it?

.................except you just read, multiple times..........in which I said I don't almost ever reach 40 hours a week.

So..........you clearly must not know, and are lying, because you would know that a person making salary, and almost never reaching 40 hours a week, the worker is getting the better end of the deal.

And now you just admitted that you're a failed business owner..........and now dress up like Jake from State Farm and work in a cubicle with a headseat.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

.................except you just read, multiple times..........in which I said I don't almost ever reach 40 hours a week.

So..........you clearly must not know, and are lying, because you would know that a person making salary, and almost never reaching 40 hours a week, the worker is getting the better end of the deal.

And now you just admitted that you're a failed business owner..........and now dress up like Jake from State Farm and work in a cubicle with a headseat.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

no - that is called a shit employee that everyone else has to pull the weight for. That’s what you are lmao, and you make under 40k a year, so uh, looks like you’ll stay that way with that work ethic. 

i sold my business for more than my current salary, aka 4+ years of yours. 

So why did you GO to work? :tom:

I love how he's asking questions that were already answered.

He's stalling for time, because he knows he's already lost this entire argument, and thread.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

because there's actually some work to do.

I go to work because I don't have almost any risk. I live in the suburbs, I drive in my own car, I park right in front of my own side-door, and then I walk a whole 20 feet to my office, and nobody else touches anything inside my office, and nobody gets past my doorway in my 12ft x 12ft office.

I actually like leaving the house, and I also need to leave the house to go pick up lunch and go to the store after work.

All of this was already answered about two pages ago. You're stalling for time because you already lost.

LOL beige-pants wearing cubicle worker.

I love how he's asking questions that were already answered.

He's stalling for time, because he knows he's already lost this entire argument, and thread.

I go to work because I don't have almost any risk. I live in the suburbs, I drive in my own car, I park right in front of my own side-door, and then I walk a whole 20 feet to my office, and nobody else touches anything inside my office, and nobody gets past my doorway in my 12ft x 12ft office.

I actually like leaving the house, and I also need to leave the house to go pick up lunch and go to the store after work.

All of this was already answered about two pages ago. You're stalling for time because you already lost.

LOL beige-pants wearing cubicle worker.

You literally said you are at work, with nothing to do.  You even said there were times at work YOU DIDNT WORK, and it could have all been done.....from home. :reg: 

no one goes to work for fun jerry. And if you did, you’d work more than 40 hours a week. You already lost the second you admired you had to stay til 430, lmao. 

your office, aka the boiler room :kaz:

Edited by ghostz

no - that is called a shit employee that everyone else has to pull the weight for. That’s what you are lmao, and you make under 40k a year, so uh, looks like you’ll stay that way with that work ethic. 

i sold my business for more than my current salary, aka 4+ years of yours. 

Nope.

That's why I make more than 50K a year.

Because I do things that they need me to do.

Even if I just do THREE THINGS today, they needed me to do those things, or else the company cannot continue to function.

LOL you're a failed business owner.

You know its bad when you left your own business...................to be a CUBICLE WORKER wearing a HEADSET and mandatory 3/4 of the month answering phone calls.

Just now, ghostz said:

You literally said you are at work, with nothing to do.  You even said there were times at work YOU DIDNT WORK, and it could have all been done.....from home. :reg: 

no one goes to work for fun jerry. You already lost the second you admired you had to stay til 430, lmao. 

your office, aka the boiler room :kaz:

Uh huh............why would want to bring home my work with me?

Notice how you don't to seem to understand that very simple concept.

I had three things to do............they all weren't done at 1pm, they were spread out over the 3 hours.  ABout 10 minutes of actual work.

The rest of the time I'm just browsing on my computer.

Nope, I have a 12ft x 12 ft office, all for myself.

You have a cubicle...............and now you're celebrating that you brought your work...........to your bedroom. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uh huh............why would want to bring home my work with me

I had three things to do............they all weren't done at 1pm, they were spread out over the 3 hours.  ABout 10 minutes of actual work.

The rest of the time I'm just browsing on my computer.

Because you would have saved time, jerry. You clearly do not understand, LMAO. 

10 minutes of work, but you commuted to work, and stayed there for 4+ hours

....for FUN :kaz:

@JONBpc this fuckin dude! I love it. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Because you would have saved time, jerry. You clearly do not understand, LMAO. 

10 minutes of work, but you commuted to work, and stayed there for 4+ hours

....for FUN :kaz:

@JONBpc this fuckin dude! I love it. 

Except I just told you that I worked 3.5 hours today.

Simple question.................do you think you're going to convince me that working 3.5 hours with 30 minutes of commute is more wasteful than being a 8 hour workerbee?

1pm to 4:30pm (actually left at 4:20pm)............."4+ hours"

Welp...........looks like you just discredited your claim of being an "analyst" :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except I just told you that I worked 3.5 hours today.

Simple question.................do you think you're going to convince me that working 3.5 hours with 30 minutes of commute is more wasteful than being a 8 hour workerbee?

1pm to 4:30pm (actually left at 4:20pm)............."4+ hours"

Welp...........looks like you just discredited your claim of being an "analyst" :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Why did you go to work for 3.5 hours for 10 minutes of work?

he STILL doesn’t get it :kaz:

Just now, ghostz said:

Why did you go to work for 3.5 hours for 10 minutes of work?

he STILL doesn’t get it :kaz:

Because I wouldn't allow my bosses to enter my private space and tell me that my home space becomes my work space.

Ever.

You apparently don't understand......................your job CLEARLY MUST SUCK for you to VIEW the concept of working from home as a "positive."

My job clearly doesn't suck as bad as your job.