New RE3 Jill focused trailer

Some dude just played through the entire game on easy, and it only took 4 and a half hours. A regular play through will probably take no more than 6-7. Kinda disappointing to hear especially considering that there’s no 2nd run feature like in RE2.

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Some dude just played through the entire game on easy, and it only took 4 and a half hours. A regular play through will probably take no more than 6-7. Kinda disappointing to hear especially considering that there’s no 2nd run feature like in RE2.

Resident Evil 3 was never a very long game. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Resident Evil 3 was never a very long game. 

Neither was RE2, or RE1, or RE CV. lol... 

They always have good replay value anyway.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Code: Veronica was basically double the length of all those games...

:mjpls:

You might be right. I havent played it since the Dreamcast. Still a relatively short game that could be speedrun essentially.

My point is complaining about the length is kinda stupid. Especially with all the post game unlockables like mercenaries mode, I loved the one in RE3 so much.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You might be right. I havent played it since the Dreamcast. Still a relatively short game that could be speedrun essentially.

My point is complaining about the length is kinda stupid. Especially with all the post game unlockables like mercenaries mode, I loved the one in RE3 so much.

20200327_165957.jpg

:blessed:

Just now, Twinblade said:

This is a full re-imagining though, theres no point in comparing it to the original when it comes to something like length.

Well of course there is because it's a remake so a lot of the game is going to be reworked but retreaded ground. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well of course there is because it's a remake so a lot of the game is going to be reworked but retreaded ground. 

Based on the demo theres very little that the game has in common with the original in terms of structure, mechanics, pacing, etc. It could just be my recollection of it, but we'll just have to wait and see.

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Based on the demo theres very little that the game has in common with the original in terms of structure, mechanics, pacing, etc. It could just be my recollection of it, but we'll just have to wait and see.

The demo is like at the 40% mark in the original. The demo isn’t very representative of how the narrative goes. You’d already have passed RCPD at that point. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

20200327_165957.jpg

:blessed:

Thats godly. I had no idea there was a physical version that out this gen. 

Power Stone 1 was also very godly. It was the Smash Bros of the Dreamcast.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Thats godly. I had no idea there was a physical version that out this gen. 

Power Stone 1 was also very godly. It was the Smash Bros of the Dreamcast.

Well there's not, it's a custom case however there was a physical release of the game in Japan for the 360 which triggers a BC download on the Xbox One, so technically there kind of is.