Total War: SHOGUN 2 is free to keep on Steam until May 1st

Just now, Remij_ said:

"I've argued with HS before :cry:"... lmfao.. 

You're melting down because I called out your post for what it was.  You literally can't stand that I made another thread of value to this forum... and because you were butthurt by your idiotic misunderstanding of basic english words "free to keep" you made yourself look like an idiot and are embarrassed.

All you can do now is attempt to troll and antagonize me.  That was your goal here.  I responded in a polite way.. explaining that your post was actually wrong, and that I gave more information than Wario64... and you lost your shit.  You couldn't hold back... AS USUAL.

Sorry.........little too late for you to project your meltdown onto me.

It really is sad that you know you've lost this argument (that YOU started entirely on your own), and you're trying to find anything to try and "hit" me with.

You're the one melting down.

I already said you're the one who is butthurt (and its obvious).

I even made fun of the fact of my typing "(full)" is ...........in your view.................antagonizing.

Dude, nobody is going to relate to your feelings of "antagonize-ment" (if that's even a word).

OOPS..........I better be careful what I type in parenthesis now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, what do you mean by 'keep'? 

"Oh neat, a free game. I remember wanting to play that. I probably won't have the time, but free is free so why not."    

Actually I gave more information in the title than he did... and we both posted the same link.  So it would appear you just got notified earlier... nothing else.   Congrats for understanding

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I even made fun of the fact of my typing "(full)" is ...........in your view.................antagonizing.

Dude, nobody is going to relate to your feelings of "antagonize-ment" (if that's even a word).

OOPS..........I better be careful what I type in parenthesis now.

Sure of course it is.  Because you're specifically referencing the fact that iyo I didn't "fully" explain the deal.

What else could it possibly mean?

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sure of course it is.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Okay...............go find somebody who agrees that me typing "(fully)" in my post is totally straight up antagonizing.

Somebody with actual credibility.

I'll wait.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Okay...............go find somebody who agrees that me typing "(fully)" in my post is totally straight up antagonizing.

Somebody with actual credibility.

I'll wait.

Respond to the question.  What else could it's inclusion have possibly meant?

Edited by Remij_
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Respond to the question.  What else could it's inclusion have possibly meant?

I already did that near the very beginning:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

WHich is why i posted his tweet where he explains ownership in the most direct way by using the most efficient word in clarifying it.

Sorry, you don't get to tell others what they need or don't need to comment in the first place.

Let me know if you analyze every other post in this thread to determine whether or not it was necessary for them to post it.

If you aren't...........then its a clear sign that you're just being a bitter bitch towards me.

That's a personal problem. That's nobody elses problem on this forum. Just yours.

If all it takes to "antagonize" you is typing the word "fully" in parenthesis.........................sweetie, I'm not the one with the problem. LOL Nobody is going to walk on eggshells for you on this forum.

Done.

Now go find a second person to verify your claim of "antagonizing".

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I already did that near the very beginning:

Done.

Now go find a second person to verify your claim of "antagonizing".

So... you said that to clarify that he said it more efficiently that I did....

lmao.. you JUST admitted to putting that word in there specifically to call me out for NOT using the most efficient word in your opinion.

LMFAO....   If your intention WASN'T to do that... you wouldn't have included the word.. But we all know precisely that it was.

The entire point of your post was to start something.  Which was OBVIOUS because of the previous thread :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

So... you said that to clarify that he said it more efficiently that I did....

lmao.. you JUST admitted to putting that word in there specifically to call me out for NOT using the most efficient word in your opinion.

LMFAO....   If your intention WASN'T to do that... you wouldn't have included the word.. But we all know precisely that it was.

The entire point of your post was to start something.  :hest: 

Sorry...........you are not taking this off in a tangent.

You clearly saw that remark TWO PAGES ago.

Fulfill your part, and find somebody who confirmed that "antoagonizement"

If you don't..........you're done. You've lost this argument (as well).

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry...........you are not taking this off in a tangent.

You clearly saw that remark TWO PAGES ago.

Fulfill your part, and find somebody who confirmed that "antoagonizement"

You clearly wanted to start something by insinuating that I (again) didn't explain in the most efficient way possible (omfg imagine being lame enough to do that)

The ENTIRE point of your post... was to call me out for how I posted the information.

You just admitted it.  There's no need for any more conversation.  You lost, and I was right to call you out. My first response to you was perfectly polite.. and you couldn't stand that.. because it was meant to antagonize me.. so then you continued posting and arguing... as you do :francis: 

And there's nothing you can do to change the truth Jehurey.  Nothing at all.

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You clearly wanted to start something by insinuating that I (again) didn't explain in the most efficient way possible (omfg imagine being lame enough to do that)

The ENTIRE point of your post... was to call me out for how I posted the information.

You just admitted it.  There's no need for any more conversation.  You lost, and I was right to call you out. My first response to you was perfectly polite.. and you couldn't stand that.. because it was meant to antagonize me.. so then you continued posting and arguing... as you do :francis: 

You're not going off on a tangent.

I'm going to ask one more time.........and if you don't answer, you just lost this argument that you were on:

Fulfill your part, and find somebody who confirmed that "antagonizement"

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're not going off on a tangent.

I'm going to ask one more time.........and if you don't answer, you just lost this argument that you were on:

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There's no need for any more conversation.  You lost, and I was right to call you out. My first response to you was perfectly polite.. and you couldn't stand that.. because it was meant to antagonize me.. so then you continued posting and arguing... as you do :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

And he just ran away.

I won it right here:

Fulfill your part, and find somebody who confirmed that "antagonizement"

Thank you.:blessed:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And he just ran away.

I won it right here:

Thank you.:blessed:

I'm adding "There's no need for any more conversation." alongside "free to keep" as basic language you clearly don't understand :hest: 

Do I need Wario64 to post it to make it clearer for you? :mj: 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm adding "There's no need for any more conversation." alongside "free to keep" as basic language you clearly don't understand :hest: 

And I'm reiterating that I challenged you to something about 8 posts ago, and you asked me to do something first.

.....and I did.

And then you ran away from what I challenged you with.

And therefore, you've clearly ran away, and lost your argument.

Thank you.

Edited by jehurey