Mike Tyson vs. Holyfield III in Sydney, Australia

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Members only :deniro:

Saw it posted on another forum. People confirmed they’re seeing it reported on Australian tv news. Either way Tyson is going to eat Holyfield for lunch. Comparing Holyfield’s workout to Tyson’s from a few weeks ago shows Tyson still has some of it, while Holyfield is slow as molasses. Incoming 1st round tko

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQwqeQluDMU

Seen a few boxing pundits saying Tyson would get demolished by almost any active (and young) boxer in the heavyweight division, maybe its no surprise hes coaxed an older, equivalent boxer out of retirement in Holyfield. 

Credit were credit is due, Bernard Hopkins did prove it isn't all about age though. :shrug:

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Seen a few boxing pundits saying Tyson would get demolished by almost any active (and young) boxer in the heavyweight division, maybe its no surprise hes coaxed an older, equivalent boxer out of retirement in Holyfield. 

Credit were credit is due, Bernard Hopkins did prove it isn't all about age though. :shrug:

Pacquiao too. While Hopkins was impressive into his 40s dude was pushing it once he reached his mid late 40s. His last fight he literally flew out of the ring. It should have never got to that point but some fighters can be stubborn

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Pacquiao too. While Hopkins was impressive into his 40s dude was pushing it once he reached his mid late 40s. His last fight he literally flew out of the ring. It should have never got to that point but some fighters can be stubborn

I wish Joe Calzaghe would of gone on for a few more fights, he was entertaining as fuck. The fight with Jeff Lacy was nuts. Then after that it was funny when he beat up Peter Manfredo in like 3 rounds (from the contender with sly stallone:lawl:).

The match with Mikkel Kessler was mental. The last two fights with Roy Jones and B-Hop were good, couldn't help but wonder if they were both well past it by then though, although both have gone on to have several fights since, including Hopkins winning a title. 

I bet a lot of you yanks either don't know him or think hes overrated. :ben:

4 minutes ago, Cell said:

I wish Joe Calzaghe would of gone on for a few more fights, he was entertaining as fuck. The fight with Jeff Lacy was nuts. Then after that it was funny when he beat up Peter Manfredo in like 3 rounds (from the contender with sly stallone:lawl:).

The match with Mikkel Kessler was mental. The last two fights with Roy Jones and B-Hop were good, couldn't help but wonder if they were both well past it by then though, although both have gone on to have several fights since, including Hopkins winning a title. 

I bet a lot of you yanks either don't know him or think hes overrated. :ben:

Man Joe Calzaghe was a beast. I honestly think he’s the best British boxer of all time above Lennox. I find a lot of top British boxers are always entertaining to watch. I used to love watching Prince Naseem and Ricky Hatton fights. Hatton vs mayweather was a classic when he bends over towards msyweather :sabu:

and then there’s Fury currently who’s in a league of his own in terms of entertainment :ben:

12 hours ago, Delita said:

Man Joe Calzaghe was a beast. I honestly think he’s the best British boxer of all time above Lennox. I find a lot of top British boxers are always entertaining to watch. I used to love watching Prince Naseem and Ricky Hatton fights. Hatton vs mayweather was a classic when he bends over towards msyweather :sabu:

and then there’s Fury currently who’s in a league of his own in terms of entertainment :ben:

I kind of think both prince Naseem and Hatton were only good until they reached the top, once they started fighting the real competition in there divisons they got flattened. I don't remember too much about Naseem because he was big when I was kid, Hatton though I remember. Pacquiao knocked him the fuck out. 

Fury is different, he's a legit champion. People never took him seriously for years because of shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gLxpEk8Bpk

The look on Klitschko's face. :mjgrin:

AJ vs Fury could be the fight of the decade. 

Edited by Cell