Ratchet and Clank has 2 second loading in jumping set pieces

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I never said it will match the price for performance.

If you want to buy the better item you pay  more. Welcome to capitalism, you liberal scum.

Paying double for the same performance.  I'm sorry your father beat you stupid LOL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But the price point will be the same as always...maybe more.  2060 was 350 . What was 1060 ? 3060 might be 400 .   So a comparable to xsx card , at minimum will be 350 . Now add a cpu. Those

In fact I have a hard time finding a face off article with PC where PC isn't the clear winner.   GTA, Every version to date has impressed, but in the PC's case we have the true pack lea

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Paying double for the same performance.  I'm sorry your father beat you stupid LOL

And double the AAA/AA titles at Gs and MC. Games will look and run better on PC, like they did for the last 3 gens.

Relax with the bullshit. You're going to be playing the bad version of games for 8 years, with perhaps a minor leg up for the first year of the gen. We've been through this 3 times, how have you not learned yet.

4th try is sure as fuck not the charm.

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Shut the fuck up you moron.  Your whole argument hinges on the fact that one is so much cheaper than the other... but the reality is that you'll have both... so you'll be spending more money than Hermits who have no intention of buying an Xbox because all it's games are available, and best on, PC. :hest: 

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

And double the AAA/AA titles at Gs and MC. Games will look and run better on PC, like they did for the last 3 gens.

Relax with the bullshit. You're going to be playing the bad version of games for 8 years, with perhaps a minor leg up for the first year of the gen. We've been through this 3 times, how have you not learned yet.

4th try is sure as fuck not the charm.

The console leg up is taller than the PS5 THHBO 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Shut the fuck up you moron.  Your whole argument hinges on the fact that one is so much cheaper than the other... but the reality is that you'll have both... so you'll be spending more money than Hermits who have no intention of buying an Xbox because all it's games are available, and best on, PC. :hest: 

And my Pc that cost 2x more than XSX will perform the same. Youre right, im as owned as you idiots but at least i see that ROFL

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The console leg up is taller than the PS5 THHBO 

We've been through this for 3 gens. The fact that you end up having to STFU about hardware for 7 out of 8 years of the gen for 3 gens in a row and you're still doing this shows a severe lack of learning capabilities.

If you somehow fell and hit your head, resulting in memory loss, I'll explain it to you. XBOX is not ahead, it never will be ahead. It has a nice price:performance advantage at the start of the gen like with the last 3 XBOX gens. That's it. 

You're super happy about a distant 2nd place.

Edited by Substatic
Just now, JONBpc said:

And my Pc that cost 2x more than XSX will perform the same. Youre right, im as owned as you idiots but at least i see that ROFL

No... you really don't seem to... because you're actually spending another $500-600 on a console that will perform the same and have the same games on it.... :lul: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... you really don't seem to... because you're actually spending another $500-600 on a console that will perform the same and have the same games on it.... :lul: 

Its an insignificant amount of money. Its still 2x as much tho and still THHBO

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

We've been through this for 3 gens. The fact that you end up having to STFU about hardware for 7 out of 8 years of the gen for 3 gens in a row and you're still doing this shows a severe lack of learning capabilities.

If you somehow fell and hit your head, resulting in memory loss, I'll explain it to you. XBOX is not ahead, it never will be ahead. It has a nice price:performance advantage at the start of the gen like with the last 3 XBOX gens. That's it. 

You're super happy about a distant 2nd place.

XBX BTFU your PC now and XSX will BTFU you PC then. Owned

Just now, JONBpc said:

XBX BTFU your PC now and XSX will BTFU you PC then. Owned

Nope. My PC always has been better. It will be better again for next gen. 

Doesn't matter though, Digital Foundry will show us again 30 fps on low <<< 60-100+ fps on High/Ultra.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Its an insignificant amount of money. Its still 2x as much tho and still THHBO

LOL ok then shut up about acting like it's some big deal.  PC's do far more shit than a fucking console anyway.. :pffft:

Plus BC with... every game.. as well as emulation... is easily worth the premium :geese: 

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Nope. My PC always has been better. It will be better again for next gen. 

Doesn't matter though, Digital Foundry will show us again 30 fps on low <<< 60-100+ fps on High/Ultra.

Keep LYING TO YOURSELF ROFL

Just now, JONBpc said:

Keep LYING TO YOURSELF ROFL

I'll just link DF articles again for yet another gen.  You guys were so quiet last gen because XB1 was a distant 3rd place in tech lol. All of a sudden getting roudy, and only for a few months until it's back to distant miles behind.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL ok then shut up about acting like it's some big deal.  PC's do far more shit than a fucking console anyway.. :pffft:

Plus BC with... every game.. as well as emulation... is easily worth the premium :geese: 

What if you dont do other stuff with your PC besides play games? Doesnt matter, you still play the premium ROFL

I can write WORD documents and teh firestike and teh fotoshopz!!!

LMFAO

You are paying 2500 dollars to play broken XSX and PS5 ports and old ass PS2 games LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

What if you dont do other stuff with your PC besides play games? Doesnt matter, you still play the premium ROFL

LMFAO

You are paying 2500 dollars to play broken XSX and PS5 ports and old ass PS2 games LOL

Broken?

DF faceoffs have it over 95% rate of better on PC. Many times substantially so. Over 90% released same month. Many with extra features.

Just now, Substatic said:

I'll just link DF articles again for yet another gen.  You guys were so quiet last gen because XB1 was a distant 3rd place in tech lol. All of a sudden getting roudy, and only for a few months until it's back to distant miles behind.

Link your CC statement too so we can have a laugh LMFAO

Ill link DF too when all the Pc ports are glitchy broken JUNK LIKE ALWAYS ROFL

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Broken?

DF faceoffs have it over 95% rate of better on PC. Many times substantially so. Over 90% released same month. Many with extra features.

LMFAO

Just now, Substatic said:

Weak reply once I provided that I have a valid source of citation showing he is lying.

JonB has been stomped once again. On to the next thread.

Or perm. Added to SRvsO

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

LMFAO

What if I don't buy an Xbox?

LOL nothing lost :rofls: