Imran Khan: Microsoft and Sony still have games to show; Sony still has 3rd party deals to show.

Imran:

From what I've heard, they both have to talk about hardware this month, in terms of pricing, availability and blablabla. I've also heard that, I don't know if it's this month or later, but they both do have more software to show. So, whether, like they do it now or before the launch or even after the launch. They both have things that are gonna be like "oh shit, I can't believe they're revealing that here." ... I expect Microsoft knows what deals they don't have, so they know what to prepare for.

On Sony's unannounced 3rd party deals, at 1:17:28

Blessing:

We've not necessarily had PlayStation's answer to "hey, what does 3rd party support look like for PlayStation"

Tim:

I think we did. Didn't we? Resident Evil 8, Project Athia, all the Bethesda games.

Imran:

There's more. They're holding onto some things that I'm like really surprised they're holing onto and I wouldn't be shocked if they showed them soon.

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I honestly cannot think Sony will go near that again 

I can't see it either.. but there's tons of outside influences going on right now that could impact the launch pricing.. so you never know.

Sony has to know there's Lockhart too, so being $600 is just too much if MS is able to bring in a console at $350 or so.  It really is a game of chicken going on right now.. which should hopefully mean cheaper prices from both sides, but Sony is also known to get a bit arrogant when they have a huge market lead.  They might feel the tech they have in the PS5, as it compares to other consoles and PCs, might push them a bit on the higher side.