Is Series S just a repackaged One X?

2 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

here comes the buh buh buh, right on time

come on kazuo.. you're a cheap bastard.. you pirate all your shit.. play free games..  What's wrong with gaming at a discount?

MS has a low end for gamesrs like Kaz then they have the Series X for connoisseurs like me.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

come on kazuo.. you're a cheap bastard.. you pirate all your shit.. play free games..  What's wrong with gaming at a discount?

MS has a low end for gamesrs like Kaz then they have the Series X for connoisseurs like me.

2012 was the year I stopped pirating when I started buying games on PC. it's like pirating again. :mjcry:   im cheap, yea, i wait for steam deals and buy 20 games for 5€ :datass:

Just now, kazi of Skalitz said:

2012 was the year I stopped pirating when I started buying games on PC. it's like pirating again. :mjcry:   im cheap, yea, i wait for steam deals and buy 20 games for 5€ :datass:

what's better than free on gamepass? I can't believe a cheap bastard like you mocks GamePass.. :D you're either a big spender or a penny pincher.  And GamePass is the penny pincher's delight.

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

@kazi of Skalitz I think you should not upgrade your pc and just get a Series X.  We will be X bros

i was playing wreckfest at a friends and i actually thought about going full console next gen to even out the console-less gen I had. :mjcry: but nah, pc is thriving :aitch: 

Just now, Spicalicious said:

what's better than free on gamepass? I can't believe a cheap bastard like you mocks GamePass.. :D you're either a big spender or a penny pincher.  And GamePass is the penny pincher's delight.

did i mock game pass? i already forgot to be honest :kaz:  thats how much i care about it :kaz:  im glad people are happy with that service, nothing wrong with that