Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So if Trump wins the election a mini civil war is on the way?

8 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

But we can do without the coercion. We are not going to die because of climate change - the climate has been changing since the beginning of earth's history. paper masks don't prevent the spread of a virus (which is the conventional science before this fake virus thing). Hate groups aren't a problem. T

Climate change is going to kill people. That's a fact and can be seen in 100's of studies. I'm not sure what you mean by paper masks, but many cloth and cheaper filtered masks do work. Hate groups are a problem according to the CIA, DHS, and FBI.

Oh and the virus isn't fake, you're going full Q-Anon with that one. I mean that sentence is worse than flat earther and climate denier stuff.

I can provide a large amount of valid (peer reviewed or direct quotes/source from ICA)  links showing how what I wrote is a fact and what you wrote is fiction if you want.

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, Substatic said:

Climate change is going to kill people. That's a fact and can be seen in 100's of studies. I'm not sure what you mean by paper masks, but many cloth and cheaper filtered masks do work. Hate groups are a problem according to the CIA, DHS, and FBI.

Oh and the virus isn't fake, you're going full Q-Anon with that one. I mean that sentence is worse than flat earther and climate denier stuff.

I can provide a large amount of valid (peer reviewed or direct quotes/source from ICA)  links showing how what I wrote is a fact and what you wrote is fiction if you want.

I mean you can post studies to prove George wrong but that's like providing scientific evidence to prove a little kid is wrong about Spiderman being real.