few weeks left before launch... where are the series X Next Gen gameplay demos?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, Jeff Bakular with CNET is on the Giant Beastcase on Fridays, and he said he has the console.   And he said that he basically cannot say anything.   But the implication was that

So the Series X previews from the press are coming in.    It all backwards compatibility games    @Remij @madmaltese  the game situation is worse than we thought.    

We're 2 weeks away?  

wait a minute............did the lemmings honestly think they successfully countered this thread by saying "its not two weeks from launch.......its six weeks from launch"

So..........six weeks from launch, and Microsoft nor any third party has successfully been able to demo any actual game running on actual Xbox Series S or Series X hardware.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Oh no, not the 'few' argument again. :ben:

Exactly:ben:

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

lmfao at sheep defending each other for being stupid. Thats cute.

Media just got series x's like a few days ago ,

IF yall paid attention to video games, you would know.

what video games?

Don't see any on Series X.

And why do we need for the media to see actual games running?

Something similar happened. The media got to see xCloud and made preview articles about it.

But it wasn't until after xCloud officially released did the media finally was allowed to talk about certain things, namely the input lag which was criticized around the board.

They didn't talk about that during the preview period.

I wonder if the same thing is happening with the Series S/X preview coverage.

Honestly.. it's pretty fucked how little we've seen actually running on the console this close to launch.

Everything they should be showing this point should be on Series X.. and they should be showing off lots of stuff.

But yea, I'm sure it's fine lol

Just now, Remij said:

Honestly.. it's pretty fucked how little we've seen actually running on the console this close to launch.

Everything they should be showing this point should be on Series X.. and they should be showing off lots of stuff.

But yea, I'm sure it's fine lol

It is fucked.... people are supposed to pluck down hundreds of dollars but weeks away and Zero games have been shown on Series X...... using lemming logic that means the system is in trouble, it's overheating and MS had to go back to the drawing board. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what video games?

Something similar happened. The media got to see xCloud and made preview articles about it.

But it wasn't until after xCloud officially released did the media finally was allowed to talk about certain things, namely the input lag which was criticized around the board.

Apparently you have to wait until the media has the console in its hands before you show gameplay.... I mean we're still waiting for the PS5 demos..... ohhh wait that was already shown before the media went hands on :tom5:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently you have to wait until the media has the console in its hands before you show gameplay.... I mean we're still waiting for the PS5 demos..... ohhh wait that was already shown before the media went hands on :tom5:

So, Jeff Bakular with CNET is on the Giant Beastcase on Fridays, and he said he has the console.

And he said that he basically cannot say anything.

But the implication was that he didn't have any new games to test the console with.

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what video games?

The same thing will happen with the PS5.  That's literally how things are marketed these days...

RTX 30-series as the most recent example...

Sony's obviously done a much better job with regards to showing stuff on the actual hardware.. which I respect.  But it's my honest opinion, that both of these consoles are coming in hot to make the holiday season.  I think they both could use a little more time in the oven.

I know MS' games seem to be a bit farther out than Sony's.  Still though, we should have seen good gameplay demos of all the enhance Xbox One games coming to Series X like Gears 5, FH4, Gears Tactics, and any others.  Flight Sim should have been shown off running beautifully on the new console (with the improved DX12 renderer which is coming to PC as well) and they should have made more little demos and things running on the actual hardware.

All that should have been done before the pre-orders even went up... but yea.. they botched it.

Impressions are coming soon, according to resetera nerds. Weve had a decent lot shown on Series S. Probably wanted to hold out a little longer on X. It is still 3 weeks......err, i mean 6 weeks and change away.

• Goukosan changed the title to few weeks left before launch... where are the series X Next Gen gameplay demos?