Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

"White supremacist extremists...remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland" -Department of Homeland Security

Also in the report:

300 left wing injuries on police officers. (It doesn't say how many were killed, but the number is probably low, maybe ever like 1 for David Dorn). This means there could be a lot more attacks, just only 300 injuries. 

compare that to under 10 attacks from white groups.

Left wing people, just from this data, overwhelmingly do more attacks, but kill a lot less people. 

Edited by GeorgeW1000
11 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

We’ve been over this millions of times. Even that graph proves it. There aren’t more right wing terrorists than left wing terrorists. Right wing terrorists are just more competent, smarter, and able to kill people more effectively. Left wing people often fail at their attempts. But there aren’t more right wing murderers.

as far as actual quality of life is concerned, left wing violence poses a a greater threat. The media used to hype up charlottesville as this big thing that killed... 1 fat person who had a heart attack. But the left wing riots that happened this year were many times worse, killing people almost every “protest.” Even if it was just rioters killing other rioters.

10 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

as seen in your article, but is not show in the graph you posted because it happened in 2020.

EDIT: this quote is from your report, I just couldn't how to figure out how to quote on my phone. 

4 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Also in the report:

300 left wing injuries on police officers. (It doesn't say how many were killed, but the number is probably low, maybe ever like 1 for David Dorn). This means there could be a lot more attacks, just only 300 injuries. 

compare that to under 10 attacks from white groups.

Left wing people, just from this data, overwhelmingly do more attacks, but kill a lot less people. 

You know what's interesting, the report says white supremacy groups.   You automatically take that to me "right wing hate groups"...... that says alot... doesn't it 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You know what's interesting, the report says white supremacy groups.   You automatically take that to me "right wing hate groups"...... that says alot... doesn't it 

No it doesn't. Obviously White supremacy groups and "right wing hate groups" are the same thing. what is your argument? 

57 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

No it doesn't. Obviously White supremacy groups and "right wing hate groups" are the same thing. what is your argument? 

Yes it says that obviously the right wing are white supremacists. 

54 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

You called White Supremacist groups "Right Wing Hate Groups..." says a lot about you, doesn't it. :dwill:

Read it again.... I said it says alot... meaning it says alot about the right wing that you automatically associate the hate groups with the right wing. 

I didn't say that it says alot about you.  Never said that. 

But, you know what they say "A guilty conscious needs no accuser" 

I never even mentioned right wing anything in the post. I was merely in talking about white supremacists. George goes off with whatbaoutism and talking about right wing vs. left wing when I didn't mention anything of the sort. The fact remains as stated by the report that white supremacists remain the biggest domestic terror threat in the country. :muttley:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Read it again.... I said it says alot... meaning it says alot about the right wing that you automatically associate the hate groups with the right wing. 

I didn't say that it says alot about you.  Never said that. 

But, you know what they say "A guilty conscious needs no accuser" 

I guess you’re right that “white racist group” and “hate group” are the same but man... it’s what this language means, anyway. And I’m not defending groups that kill random people, Ike, I’m just saying they’re more efficient at killing people. My point is that the attacks are the same as other groups.