Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden condemns looting, leading liberal website disagrees with him (GD approved; please no mention of any race (white/black) in a negative way. thnx)

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

:wonder: 

When asked on a public forum, he shit his pants and couldn't answer and replied with "Stand by and stand back" which gave the proud boys a gigantic boner. Had to get major blowback to take his words back. What about QAnon?

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

When asked on a public forum, he shit his pants and couldn't answer and replied with "Stand by and stand back" which gave the proud boys a gigantic boner. Had to get major blowback to take his words back. What about QAnon?

He just clearly condemned it. You’re moving the goal post, you’ve already been answered. Now own up to Harris. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm glad that you honest enough to not dispute that you're stupid. 

Im glad you’re honest enough to have a typo in a sentence where you call me stupid, which I’m not, but you also didn’t acknowledge the fact that you’re irrelevant, which you are. 

23 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Im glad you’re honest enough to have a typo in a sentence where you call me stupid, which I’m not, but you also didn’t acknowledge the fact that you’re irrelevant, which you are. 

lol "which I'm not". Did you cross your arms and huff after you typed that?