PS5 can automatically skip studio logos at boot after viewing them once

PS5 has a hidden secret feature that allows skipping logos after viewing them once when playing a game. It retains these settings even on a new save file.
Lance Mcdonald, who is well-known in the Souls community with his mods for the various games in the Souls series, has finally received his PS5 and shared some details including a hidden feature that automatically skips logos when starting the game.
According to Lance, once you boot up a game and see the studio logos, they won’t appear again the next time. He likely means Demon’s Souls here, which is a first-party game, however, we are not sure if this applies to other third-party games as well.
Lance also suggests that there might be a way to reset this setting, but so far he hasn’t managed to figure it out yet.

unknown.png

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL you could do this on most PC games since forever :D 

Some games though... :meh: 

So you just delete the studio logo video files and problem solved 😁

lol you are so delusional. I literally cannot remember the last pc game that let you do that.

• NPC 1
53 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

can you list some examples??? I play tons of games on PC and almost none of them let you skip those splash screens, no matter how many buttons I hit on my keyboard or controller.

Sure.. the latest is Watchdogs Legion

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Wow that initial boot time is crazy :lul: let’s be honest, that overrides being able to skip the splash screens. PS5 is definitely more faster overall.

Yeah  I had to log into ubishit tho and then it syncs.