Rate my new purchase

also you can sense the insecurity of non-gun owners the most, you can tell deep down they know that if shit really hit the fan they'd be completely disadvantaged and come grovelling on their hands and knees to their gun-owning betters.

pound for pound if shit really got bad and i would own the majority of non-gun owners souls as they desperately searched for the means to defend themselves, and could find no other alternative than to BEG for protection

All because they're either too cheap, poor or stupid to afford/get to know how to use a gun, or  take the one lousy weekend course to get licensed to do so

:glad: 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut the fuck up with this tough guy bullshit, most home invaders are armed, they'd just shoot your dumbass.  

banned/10   imagine if you lived in Canada, Semi-auto rifles are limited to 5 rounds for anything above .22LR which is limited to 10, AR's are now banned completely as of this year, handgun

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

also you can sense the insecurity of non-gun owners the most, you can tell deep down they know that if shit really hit the fan they'd be completely disadvantaged and come grovelling on their hands and knees to their gun-owning betters.

pound for pound if shit really got bad and i would own the majority of non-gun owners souls as they desperately searched for the means to defend themselves, and could find no other alternative than to BEG for protection

All because they're either too cheap, poor or stupid to afford/get to know how to use a gun, or  take the one lousy weekend course to get licensed to do so

:glad: 

Lol you didn't just expose your insecurity at all in this post. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you didn't just expose your insecurity at all in this post. 

You can't even elaborate on what this supposed insecurity is. Fact of the matter is you have no ability to protect yourself or your family, and I do.

I couldn't care less what you think, you're dumb enough to not be armed and that speaks volumes.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You can't even elaborate on what this supposed insecurity is. Fact of the matter is you have no ability to protect yourself or your family, and I do.

I couldn't care less what you think, you're dumb enough to not be armed and that speaks volumes.

You're just as bad as he is so of course you cant.  His power fantasy of people begging him for protection, like his wet dream of striking down ANTIFA with his new gun.